Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you use a VPN while browsing here?

Do u use a VPN?

• Total voters
bakadesu

bakadesu

Tfw 2D isnt real
-
Just curious how many ppl actually use a VPN because ((they)) might watch this site
Also are there any good ones for mobile?

No because i don't have a reason to use it.

No because I live on the edge, the closest thing to security I got is duckduckgo and tor

No i because i don't care about my security or well-being

The FBI is always nice when they come to visit.

Just curious how many ppl actually use a VPN because ((they)) might watch this site
Also are there any good ones for mobile?
I use a VPN (tunnelbear) for everything. I live in the UK and what classifies as "hate speech" is only getting worse. Fuck getting fined for saying something offensive.

lol no idgaf tbh

Started using a VPN 6-7 months ago after part time job i had gave me an email showing all the sites i'd visit lol

Very one sided vote so far

Yep, if you use internet at work or school without a VPN gaurantee they have a list of your IP address/login credentials and list of sites you visit.

My home router can even see a bit of search results people are doing and last site visit.

Yep, if you use internet at work or school without a VPN gaurantee they have a list of your IP address/login credentials and list of sites you visit.

My home router can even see a bit of search results people are doing and last site visit.
We have wifi at work but i use my mobile data instead

Nope, I dont give a fuck.
Who would care anyways.

login credentials wtf what country

login credentials wtf what country

The place i worked i had to login to use the internet, like i had my own specific user name and pass.

When I was in college i had similar login that was close to my real name but never thought they'd probably monitor internet useage like they did at work.

And about a month ago i got an email from ISP about downloading PS3 games via torrent, i had my VPN disabled for maybe a few hours because after computer wakes from sleep mode the VPN software doesn't always auto connect.

Should i be using one ?

If you care what your work or school sees for your internet activity then yes. Its about $30-$50 a year, i play fortnite on the VPN to and it maybe adds 10-20 ping time.

If you care what your work or school sees for your internet activity then yes. Its about $30-$50 a year, i play fortnite on the VPN to and it maybe adds 10-20 ping time.

I only acess this website from home.

No because you can still be tracked and probably are. NSA already have a profile on you and its only a matter of time before people will go to jail for what they said in the past on the internet.

No, but I never visit this site from my work computer.

Anyway, (((they))) are wasting their time if they think we're a danger. The average normie is far more likely to commit violent crime than the average incel, but shining a spotlight on normie crime isn't high on the fake news media's agenda.

there's no reason to