Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you train your neck?

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
If not, why not? It's the biggest looksmaxing you can do apart from weight loss.

big_neck_comparison.jpg

13zpqj5.jpg

yXokpaj.jpg

It sucks doing it (you get dizzy and tired in your neck), but it's a must if you want to compete in 2018.

Yes although I kinda hate it because of how painful it is holding the weight on my head. I can't imagine how it must feel for people that are doing multiple 45 pound plates.

I do no pillow, I think he helped make my neck stronger.

Any examples on how to train it? I'd try it out maybe.

VLÖ said:
Any examples on how to train it? I'd try it out maybe.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq0V6Ejf_XI&t=603s[/video]

Sparky said:
Planning on doing this but don’t know how.

I know it involves a neck strap

I have a harness, but it's not needed.

Yea I do neck curls every other day

Heroincel said:

I do them twice a week myself, because of how much I hate doing them. I would go crazy if I did them every other day.

Have you managed to add any size?

it literally has no effect when i do it, i used to wrestle and we had to bridge A LOT. can literally just keep doing that bridge exercise for like 5 minutes and nothing happens in my neck area. needs tips for any other exercises that actually cause pain

no, but I can train yours if you want. No homo.

whogivesafucc said:
it literally has no effect when i do it, i used to wrestle and we had to bridge A LOT. can literally just keep doing that bridge exercise for like 5 minutes and nothing happens in my neck area. needs tips for any other exercises that actually cause pain

I have gotten a slight bit of growth in mine. Wish it grew faster.

Just look at Tyson:

tyson-iron-mike.jpg

Mike-Tyson-008.jpg

After his career when he stopped training his neck, it went down in size. Still big, not as big.

Heroincel said:

Oh yea, I definitely noticed. It makes me feel better seeing all those pencil necks walk around. I don't even add weights. Just weightless neck curls until I feel a great pump. I'm bulking too fyi

Heroincel said:
Oh yea, I definitely noticed. It makes me feel better seeing all those pencil necks walk around. I don't even add weights. Just weightless neck curls until I feel a great pump. I'm bulking too fyi

I got mine from 17" to 17.3" or so over several months. It has grown really slow, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Sparky said:
How long do I have to do neck curls for to see results?

The smaller your neck, the faster it will grow probably.

Sparky said:
My neck is pretty bad rn

Is it just neck curls I need to do? If so, how often should I do them m?

2-3 days a week. Hit the front and back. Side curls are optional, but they can add some size, however, much less than the front and back.

Start with body weight. When you can do 50 reps, add 5kg, then 10, etc. You don't want to go too heavy for obvious reasons. Always warm up first.

It's time for me to sleep.

Yes, they do enhance your attractiveness.

I've gotten mine from benching with improper (always keeping my head up), almost passing out on squats, and of course the blood rushing to your head when your deadlifting lol.

Sparky said:
Alright will do. How many reps and how many sets?

I have no idea what's ideal, but try this:

3-4 sets each side. Start off with 50 reps without any weights. Once you can do 50, add 5kg, then once you can do 50 with that, add another 5kg. Then try hit a range of 20-40 reps before increasing the weight.

It won't save you.