Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think...?

Default state of the male population

• Normies and chads are incels born to ignorance/fortune

• Incels are normies/chads born to wisdom/misfortune

• I am retarded

Results are only viewable after voting.
JealousyandHatred

JealousyandHatred

#manletpride2022 I supp0rt violence
★★★★
27d 18h 30m
I know this is a stupid chicken/egg question but I would like your thoughts on it.

IMO chads/normies and the likes are either bluepilled incels or incels privileged enough to be granted top 20% (or whatever the chad percentage is now) status. Top 1% gigachads are probably their whole own species, inevitably unaware/unaffected by the customs of the sexual market. They are born into slaying, and nothing more.

It makes sense considering that more than 80% of the male population will never slay or show any significant sexual success, making it more sensible to assume a human born male is born into inceldom therefore making it the default mode for males. Also important to point out that a lot of chads are already either blackpilled or redpilled, they know the privilege and advantage they hold, and likewise relatively aware of the status of other males. Unfortunately it results in most of them desperately trying to squeeze more joy out of it looking at it no other way than being the "chosen ones". The ones who do more openly acknowledge the situation do so in a more redpilled-fashion, instinctively trying to convincing other subhumans to believing that they can make it somehow, to avoid contradicting their position and power.
The blackpill is tough:feelsLSD::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Btw I am not making this thread to gather sympathy for chads (or downplay incels likewise), they are guilty no matter what they are.:smonk:

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
Too much text, yes I think everyone should be gassed and thrown in acid.

JealousyandHatred

JealousyandHatred

★★★★
27d 18h 30m
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
289d 13h 54m
No, most incels are bluepilled and don't even know there is a fucking online community about it.

On the other hand, most of the GL men I've seen actually knew that their looks played a big role in how foids viewed/treated them, they were more blackpilled in that sense, but they don't even bother, since they're just acknowledging their advantage (like you he said).

Also, your poll doesn't make any shit of sense

JealousyandHatred

JealousyandHatred

★★★★
27d 18h 30m
I love your avi it reminds me of my childhood for some reason :feelsrope:
It's just a default pepe nigga
I like yours too it makes your posts 200% more based:feelsokman:

Viskallide

Viskallide

Recruit
★★★★
9d 21h 4m
The nature made males for one purpose and one purpose only, it needed a way to prevent reproduction of flawed genes, the solution was to make the male gender so that things like manletism would not pass on.

Just look at more primitive and simple lifeforms like bacteria favor foid only reproduction. As soon as life get more complex, they get the male gender added.

The male role in sexual reproduction is to take flaws to the grave.

So the main role of males is to wash out manletism, autism, deformity and handicaps. As they will not be chosen by foids.
However the current state of human it is not enough to just not have flaws, because of technology like tinder and cars foids can market themself far and wide. They will only accept improved males, taller, larger dick, symmetrical face etc.

JealousyandHatred

JealousyandHatred

★★★★
27d 18h 30m
No, most incels are bluepilled and don't even know there is a fucking online community about it.

On the other hand, most of the GL men I've seen actually knew that their looks played a big role in how foids viewed/treated them, they were more blackpilled in that sense, but they don't even bother, since they're just acknowledging their advantage (like you he said).

Also, your poll doesn't make any shit of sense
Ok I can make it simpler for you low IQ non-existent attentionspancels

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
289d 13h 54m
Ok I can make it simpler for you low IQ non-existent attentionspancels
''Chads/normies and the likes are either bluepilled incels or incels privileged enough.''

TheWitchDoctor

TheWitchDoctor

Educationmaxxing
15h 57m
Chicken and the egg questions are not stupid. Scientifically, the egg evolved LONG before chickens. There is always an answer, my friend.

JealousyandHatred

JealousyandHatred

★★★★
27d 18h 30m
''Chads/normies and the likes are either bluepilled incels or incels privileged enough.''
What I mean by that is that every male is an incel chads are just incels that slay and normies are just incel bluepilled cucks basically.
Chicken and the egg questions are not stupid. Scientifically, the egg evolved LONG before chickens. There is always an answer, my friend.
High IQ:yes:

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
289d 13h 54m
What I mean by that is that every male is an incel chads are just incels that slay and normies are just incel bluepilled cucks basically.

High IQ:yes:
''Incels that slay.''

What you think incel mean? Honestly

JealousyandHatred

JealousyandHatred

★★★★
27d 18h 30m
''Incels that slay.''

What you think incel mean? Honestly
I don't mean it in the literal sense here. I know chads aren't incels. But I am asking what the default state of a male is, is it an incel, or chad/normie?

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
289d 13h 54m
I don't mean it in the literal sense here. I know chads aren't incels. But I am asking what the default state of a male is, is it an incel, or chad/normie?
What other thing incel implies other than being sexless? What's the ambiguity of the term? What you mean when you say incel in your poll?

it can be all of them

JealousyandHatred

JealousyandHatred

★★★★
27d 18h 30m
What other thing incel implies other than being sexless? What's the ambiguity of the term? What you mean when you say incel in your poll?

it can be all of them
:feelsseriously:

Deleted member 39906

Deleted member 39906

Ashamed shitholer
-
11h 50m
Most incels are made, not born. Only a small percentage of incels are truecels - so irredeemably unfuckable that it never even began for them.
You can be an average looking guy and still become an incel because of shitty circumstances.
Missing out on teenage romance, for example, can easily make you incel no matter your looks.