Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think you're volcel if you refuse to fuck below looksmatch?

N

NormScum

Banned
-
Personally I think I deserve my looksmatch, but of course I will settle for what I can get, as long as she isn't a landwhale and she doesn't look like this:
ugly-woman-funny-ugly-people-pictures-8.jpg

Does that make me volcel in your opinion?

Do you think you're volcel if you refuse to fuck below looksmatch?
Well yeah, that's what volceldom is.

volcel if you woudnt fuck a chernobyl disaster victim with 4 legs and 8 arms that has a vagina

If your standards are above your looks rating ur volcel ngl

Yes you are. Volcels here will deny this by taking extreme examples. But the facts is, if a below looksmatch girl is into you, YOU ARE NOT INCEL AND DO NOT BELONG ON THIS FORUM.

If your standards are above your looks rating ur volcel ngl
I agree. I think it's stupid to say you're volcel because you wouldn't fuck a 0/10 foid when you are 4/10 for example

idk
Sounds like something bluepilled redditors would say
It depends on the person
Just because you're an incel, doesn't mean you have no dignity

i would fuck down

Everyone is a volcel if you squint hard enough.

From another post

/What is it with you and physical fulfillment, and not being able to capture the concept of mental peace?
Like srs, if u make it about only physical then there are no incels, other than the truest of trucels.
You're white? Ok, 99% of noodles in China and 70% of noodles in SEA will fuck u, and marry u.
You're ethnic? Go to a whore website, book a whore using a blurry profile picture, and voila physical fulfillment.
You really do come across either as a youngcel virgin, or severe autist the way you make this point. Like you seem the think the physical validation of sex is such an amazing thing, 90% of the time foids are so useless sex is not even better than jerking.

If you dont wanna follow my white/ ethnic advice above, and want physical fulfilment, I'll give u an easy way. Go to Walmart buy a pack of toilet role and a pack of chicken livers, stick the livers in the microwave on 100w just to slightly warm them, then stick them in the tube, and shove your pipi in it, go back and forth, there's your physical fulfillment//

volcel if you woudnt fuck a chernobyl disaster victim with 4 legs and 8 arms that has a vagina
Yeah, depends how low. Also no one is a volcel for not fucking a tranny for example, or fucking their lifes up paying for a single mother who wont even touch them most of the year.

Well this is somewhat controversial.

Tbh I feel no physical attraction to obese women, but should I try to pursue a relationship with one of them despite this? Let me ask another question. We all know that women are chadsexuals, so do you think that they should be willing to have a relationship with me despite them feeling no attraction to me? In both cases, I don't think that it makes sense to do so if the goal is purely sexual access. The problem is, all romantic relationships amount to are methods for sexual gratification, and a prerequisite for people to see you as valuable if you're male. At least this is true in 2020 anyway, it was a bit different in the past.

I don't truly blame women for not being attracted to me. After all, it's not as if they consciously chose whom to be attracted to, or whether or not to feel sexual attraction at all. These aren't even choices. Actually when I think about things like this, it further reaffirms my disgust for my own urges.
Everyone is a volcel if you squint hard enough.
This tbh.

that girl in the pic has a chadlite boyfriend btw.

If you are a legit 2.5/10 truecel your looksmatch is bloody disgusting, just like you are.