Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think you're better off alone?

trashcel420

trashcel420

slayer
★★★★★
Do you think your beeeeteeeer off alooooooonee

Back on topic, I do prefer being alone. Can't stand being in people's company, they never shut the fuck up even when you tell them, they turn it up 200%.

Back on topic, I do prefer being alone. Can't stand being in people's company, they never shut the fuck up even when you tell them, they turn it up 200%.

did u just tell me to shut up you cunt

I've always preferred being alone.

No I want a gf

After this hour looking at the dating market being dominated by Chad's and roasties I think in the long run I'll be better off alone. It was over in the first place. :feelsbadman:

I'm ugly , so yeah

What in the fuck? I didn't even refer to you... unless you are trolling.

lol you need to spend more time on forums so you can pick up on sarcasm... This isn't reddit where everyone puts "/s" on the end

AlexanderTheGreat11

no

lol you need to spend more time on forums so you can pick up on sarcasm... This isn't reddit where everyone puts "/s" on the end
I don't even browse that shithole known as reddit. Anyways I'm just half asleep browsing, thanks for the alert.

I'm not even sure at this point anymore. I feel like a gf would make me happy but who knows really. Maybe it's better that way.

@WithoutMe what do you think?

I'm not even sure at this point anymore. I feel like a gf would make me happy but who knows really. Maybe it's better that way.

@WithoutMe what do you think?
ok

She sings about chad

tbh at this point i dislike women so much that i question if a single one on earth would even be pleasant to date ngl

I like the quiet of it

Yes, I don't want to have kids.

No bruh I want friends and a gf

Depends on who's at my side
Otherwise I prefer to be alone

i don't know anymore

I don't. I get irrationally introspectively angry when I'm alone. I secretly wish that I was being watched 24/7 to force myself to act more like an adult.

Tbh yes. I like solitude and peace. I don't like talking to people much. Just me and my copes.