Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think you're a "man "

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
[UWSL]Here is a quote from the famous deceased US navy seal sniper,chris kyle. chris kyle had had more kills than any other US sniper [/UWSL]

Do you think you're a 'man' ? what do you think of this quote?

We are all men even reddit trans freaks, "real man" is an invented bullshit.

I have an Y-chromosome, therefore I am a man, everything else is a shaming attempt to force men to transform into whatever the speaker desires, it's a shaming technique employed by both the Right/Left to mold men into what they aren't by removing the objective definition and replacing it with a purely subjective one that can be accomodated/modified as they deem fitting to guilt trap you into any action they deem as desirable.

Yesterday, I got into a verbal altercation with a vagrant who was holding multiple pill bottles. He tried to get my attention and told me to piss off (don't remember the exact words) after I responded that I had a hard time understanding him.

I was livid. How dare he! He tried to get MY attention and then tells me to piss off? Well, I told him to go eat a dick. And I made clear to him with my tone of voice I wasn't afraid of a fight (last fight I got in was in the 7th grade lol!). We exchanged a few other taunts and that was that.

Was my reaction "manly"? Was it "masculine"? No, it was foolish. I felt bad afterwards that I let it get that far and I hadn't drawn the conclusion that he was a vagrant holding his pill bottles for his various psychological issues. Worse, I was probably burning about my inceldom and likely more inclined to be aggressive (perhaps because my adaptive unconcious wants me to do a violent-male dance of some sorts to attract foids.)

yes i am a man.

Brainwashed US (((ZOG_bot))) — Disposable Hero

He won a gold star and now he’s John Wayne.

Golden boi write book...

8437C66C 79F0 44C5 85F0 495C51747D71

(((Weiner Publishing House)))

I am a man, but my life experiences and shitty dating life have displayed without a doubt that I am an undateable loser.

[UWSL]Here is a quote from the famous deceased US navy seal sniper,chris kyle. chris kyle had had more kills than any other US sniper [/UWSL]
View attachment 500699
Do you think you're a 'man' ? what do you think of this quote?
Could give 2 shits about scumciety standards because i don't desire to be a part of it anymore.
Only :bluepill:/:redpill: desire that shit,therefore prolonging their suffering.Embrace the :blackpill: and let it go,let scumciety burn.

You are a man If you have a Penis and therefore are of lesser Worth regarding to society.

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species​

I have an Y-chromosome, therefore I am a man, everything else is a shaming attempt to force men to transform into whatever the speaker desires, it's a shaming technique employed by both the Right/Left to mold men into what they aren't by removing the objective definition and replacing it with a purely subjective one that can be accomodated/modified as they deem fitting to guilt trap you into any action they deem as desirable.

I agree with both.