Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think you’re a locationcel?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Like if you were in another region / country your ethnicity or pheno might be of advantage?

I’m considered ugly all over Europe and I don’t think SEAmaxxing is ascension so no, im not a locationcel

Everybody besides curries/abos/somalis could be considered locationcels

dosent matter where i reside in my ugliness follows me everywhere

I’m white in the USA but I’m an ugly Manlet in NY. Not necessarily subhuman, but COMPLETELY out of my element.

Stuck within the single most competitive dating market on earth. I could very well ascend by moving to SEA but these NY taxes make it impossible to save money to do so:feelsbadman:

I’m white in the USA but I’m an ugly Manlet in NY. Not necessarily subhuman, but COMPLETELY out of my element.

Stuck within the single most competitive dating market on earth. I could very well ascend by moving to SEA but these NY taxes make it impossible to save money to do so:feelsbadman:
Brutal. Do you think you could ascend in another state?

No, I'm subhuman anywhere in the world

remote chance that JBW might work if i lived in Asia

I have many other factors contributing to inceldom. However, location is one. I don’t know about ascending, but I feel like another location couldn’t hurt

I have many other factors contributing to inceldom. However, location is one. I don’t know about ascending, but I feel like another location couldn’t hurt
What’s your ethnicity and where do you live?

Like if you were in another region / country your ethnicity or pheno might be of advantage?

I’m considered ugly all over Europe and I don’t think SEAmaxxing is ascension so no, im not a locationcel
If you would've been in south america you would've been with a latina as the incels living there say those foids like white men regarding of thier looks.So you might be a locationcel according to them .

If you would've been in south america you would've been with a latina as the incels living there say those foids like white men regarding of thier looks.So you might be a locationcel according to them .
They’re probably not sub4 like me. I always think you need psl 4+ for jbw to work (green card diggers excluded )

A ugly curry is a unwanted everywhere. Africa, europa, asia, doesnt matter.

I live in Southern California with a bunch of legit gigachads and gigatyrones everywhere and the occasional chadriguez. No exaggeration it's deadass over if you are sub 6ft and have AT LEAST a 7/10 face. You guys will not believe what I'm saying but those who live in SoCal will understand that what I'm saying is true

I live in Southern California with a bunch of legit gigachads and gigatyrones everywhere and the occasional chadriguez. No exaggeration it's deadass over if you are sub 6ft and have AT LEAST a 7/10 face. You guys will not believe what I'm saying but those who live in SoCal will understand that what I'm saying is true
Fuckin lol if those guys came to Germany then 95% of the German chads would become incels.

Fuckin lol if those guys came to Germany then 95% of the German chads would become incels.
Deadass dude these guys out in Southern California are a different fucking breed bro. Average male height is around 6'-6'2. Average female height is about 5'8. Southern California mogs Germany into oblivion

I live in a big city so i'm disadvantaged.

I‘m an incel everywhere i go

Westen born curries can run arranged marriage game in India tho

Western-born Curries are almost all 6'4 and taller, they are much more highly educated and way richer than curries from Currystan. If you're a curry from the West you absolutely mog most of India.

Absolutely, Germany is probably the locationcel capital of the world (along with Netherlands and Belgium)

Dutchie here, can confirm. I'm considered "a dwarf" here, yet I could join Tall Club International.

Screenshot 20220526 211022

Literally more than half of Dutchmen can join, only 30% of Dutchmen are shorter than 6 Ft. Remember that in almost any other non-Germanic country this is the reverse (Germanic including places like the USA and Australia).

But here every time I go out the vast majority of men and almost half of all toilets I meet height-mog me into another dimension. :feelswhat: It's just not fair living here, I hate my height, I hate being 6'2 in a country where the minimum height requirements are much, much higher.

I'm also a Mulattocel, every day when I go out I count the interracial couples, today I saw 3 Asian man White toilet couples, in ⅔ the toilet was taller, I saw 8 White man Black toilet couples, I saw 3 White man Asian toilet couples, meanwhile I saw 0 Black man ANY non-Black toilet couples.

Like most Dutch Mulattoes I have a White father, I rarely see the mythical Black man non-Black toilets I read so much about being common abroad. The rare times I see a Black man with a White toilet I remember it and think about it for a long, loooong time. The only Black man in my neighbourhood with a non-Black toilet is a Black Latino with the ugliest curry anyone has ever seen in the history of the world.

In other places I'd be considered "tall", in other places being a Black man wouldn't be as major a disadvantage, in other places I might actually have a chance to ascend. But here in Holeland (sic) it is beyond over for me. :blackpill::cryfeels:

The worst part is that I can't migrate because I have a criminal record after some toilets called me creepy for asking one out and the police claimed that I "sexually assaulted" one for literally just approaching a White toilet. :feelswhat:

There's a door at my basement that's exactly 190 cm, when I wear my shoes I can actually hit my head to it. my shoes are just normal shoes, now imagine how much taller I'd be with lifts. But even with lifts I'd still be height-mogged to hell in this country, in another country my height would actually be an advantage instead of a game-breaking disadvantage.

Meanwhile I commonly see tall White toilets, many with blue eyes and blonde hair, with short curries and rice brothers here, the few Black men I've seen with either White or Noodle toilets were tall enough to be basketball players.

I hate my life here, I hate being a Dutchcel. :cryfeels:

Absolutely, Germany is probably the locationcel capital of the world (along with Netherlands and Belgium)

Germany has "just be lean", if you're not fat in Germany you can ascend. In the Netherlands being fat means that you're a rare man everyone hates.

Dutchie here, can confirm. I'm considered "a dwarf" here, yet I could join Tall Club International.

View attachment 618191

Literally more than half of Dutchmen can join, only 30% of Dutchmen are shorter than 6 Ft. Remember that in almost any other non-Germanic country this is the reverse (Germanic including places like the USA and Australia).

But here every time I go out the vast majority of men and almost half of all toilets I meet height-mog me into another dimension. :feelswhat: It's just not fair living here, I hate my height, I hate being 6'2 in a country where the minimum height requirements are much, much higher.

I'm also a Mulattocel, every day when I go out I count the interracial couples, today I saw 3 Asian man White toilet couples, in ⅔ the toilet was taller, I saw 8 White man Black toilet couples, I saw 3 White man Asian toilet couples, meanwhile I saw 0 Black man ANY non-Black toilet couples.

Like most Dutch Mulattoes I have a White father, I rarely see the mythical Black man non-Black toilets I read so much about being common abroad. The rare times I see a Black man with a White toilet I remember it and think about it for a long, loooong time. The only Black man in my neighbourhood with a non-Black toilet is a Black Latino with the ugliest curry anyone has ever seen in the history of the world.

In other places I'd be considered "tall", in other places being a Black man wouldn't be as major a disadvantage, in other places I might actually have a chance to ascend. But here in Holeland (sic) it is beyond over for me. :blackpill::cryfeels:

The worst part is that I can't migrate because I have a criminal record after some toilets called me creepy for asking one out and the police claimed that I "sexually assaulted" one for literally just approaching a White toilet. :feelswhat:

There's a door at my basement that's exactly 190 cm, when I wear my shoes I can actually hit my head to it. my shoes are just normal shoes, now imagine how much taller I'd be with lifts. But even with lifts I'd still be height-mogged to hell in this country, in another country my height would actually be an advantage instead of a game-breaking disadvantage.

Meanwhile I commonly see tall White toilets, many with blue eyes and blonde hair, with short curries and rice brothers here, the few Black men I've seen with either White or Noodle toilets were tall enough to be basketball players.

I hate my life here, I hate being a Dutchcel. :cryfeels:

gigahumblebrag btw

In asia, maybe, i do not know if jbw is as true as jbb in european, nordic countries and US.

Westen born curries can run arranged marriage game in India tho
Cope you need to be moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed to run arrainge marriage game not every curry is rich or have status.
And also this is a dying tradition.

yeah probably, i think there's some places i'd be able to ascend but its just not gonna happen

NO, I'm just ugly and short, I've lived in a bunch of places but I've been rejected in those places.