Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you think your younger self would kill himself if he knew how bad things will be?

Baal Zebulde

Baal Zebulde

Banned
-
This always cross my mind, when I was younger, around 7th grade, I had hope that in the next year things would be better. Every beginning of the year I would think "Hum I wonder if this will be the year I will have friends, my first kiss and finally have a girlfriend".

Each year I thought this, I ended high school, entered college and thought the same "Hum maybe now things will change" it just got worst, ostracized, even being a good student people didn't wanted to talk to me and the few who did only used me to make all the work.

Now with 26 years is like I became numb to the thought, I just know it never happen and even If I have the upper hand when Im in my 30's, as redpill folks say it will end up happen, I don't think I will want that.

But I wonder if I was able to meet me with 13 years and he asked me "So are you married?", I say no "Do you have a girlfriend" No "When did you lose your virginity? When was your first kiss?" the minute I say never, I know I would have broken that kid, I know what made him go on at that time was the hope to a better future, thinking that no matter what he do, he will never know the feeling of a young and healthy relationship, this would make him fall into a dark abyss and killing himself. Hope was everything I had that time.

I had hope that in the next year things would be better. Every beginning of the year I would think "Hum I wonder if this will be the year I will my first kiss and finally have a girlfriend".
Used to think the same when i was younger,how naive i was.
But to answer your question,i would have probably killed myself if i'd knew when i was younger what kind of life the future holds for me.

If my young self found out what job I'm doing now he would definitely rope

Probably not, my life isn't THAT bad yet. Maybe you could say the same about the future me.

hope is a hell of a drug. I was high on that until around 25~ Then depression kicked in and took over.

my old self would have done ER

my younger self was just as coward as my current one

My younger self was busy getting stomped on in school so if anything he would be glad that I can ldar and cope in peace now.

Yes i would end it at 13-15, my life was pure hell but i had hope things will change, boy i was wrong.

yes, my body is decaying quickly, myriad of undiagnosed conditions that i have been ignoring and self-medicating
im tired, i never had any dreams still the state i am in is an inward never ending spiral of suffering

Last edited:
Possibly. My life is far worse than I could have ever hoped but I did fall prey to the worst fates(homeless) that I'd imagine. So maybe.

I didn't care about relationships until high school when i realized girls didn't even know i existed. Probably my younger self would feel surprised and not all that disappointed.

I definitely would, I was constantly considering roping even back then

This always cross my mind, when I was younger, around 7th grade, I had hope that in the next year things would be better. Every beginning of the year I would think "Hum I wonder if this will be the year I will have friends, my first kiss and finally have a girlfriend".

Each year I thought this, I ended high school, entered college and thought the same "Hum maybe now things will change" it just got worst, ostracized, even being a good student people didn't wanted to talk to me and the few who did only used me to make all the work.

Now with 26 years is like I became numb to the thought, I just know it never happen and even If I have the upper hand when Im in my 30's, as redpill folks say it will end up happen, I don't think I will want that.

But I wonder if I was able to meet me with 13 years and he asked me "So are you married?", I say no "Do you have a girlfriend" No "When did you lose your virginity? When was your first kiss?" the minute I say never, I know I would have broken that kid, I know what made him go on at that time was the hope to a better future, thinking that no matter what he do, he will never know the feeling of a young and healthy relationship, this would make him fall into a dark abyss and killing himself. Hope was everything I had that time.
I'd be a naive cuck and just think it was a nightmare and that "I'll do better than that" :feelsmage:

Yes. I used to have bad acne and I told myself that things would get better when it was gone. It has been gone for a year now and I have massive fuckign craters all over my face and my bones haven't grown since early teens. over

I will tell my old self to stab every bullies in my school so I would get kicked out, get labeled as mentally ill, get autism bucks, and LDAR until rope. Thus no wasted time in school, no trauma from bullying, therefore stress free relaxed living since I would never have to go to school anymore since no school would ever accept a psycho (because I stabbed people). The best thing about this is I wouldn't go to jail because I am still a minor at that time (15 is the age of imprisonment in my country).

Definitley. He would not want this, I am certain.

No, because I'm a coward and I don't want to hurt my family but I would really want to

So lets say i meet my 13 year old self ...
He'd be blinded and amazed at first by my gaming pc, my huge collection of videogames, books, figures, statues, and so on. Posters and etc. But eventually the reality would kick in. "Where's mom" She's dead. "Where's my aunt" She's dead too. "Where's my other aunt" Also dead. "Where is your girlfriend or wife" Never had a chance. "When did you have your first kiss or have sex" Never happened.

So on and so on. Eventually he'd probably be really depressed and have a panic attack :feelsmage:

he was ignorant tbh,

73E046C2 CD2A 4DB9 8101 8FBE7F24B2B1

I wish I was blackpilled during 7th grade tbh

My younger self would still have hope regardless what I would say to him

Nope. My younger self, like my current self, was terrified of the eternal void which awaits us all.

"Better incel than dead" is my motto boyo. :feelsYall:

I don't know, I dare not imagine and the worst is that I don't know the end.

Hope IS the biggest Cuck , you clinge to It Like your Life is on the Line.