Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think your parents expected you to become a high-tier normie/Chad-lite when you were a kid?

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
I guess my parents did so. I used to be the 'complete package' when I was a kid, great student, great son, was born extroverted but I also used to be a very moral and kind-hearted child; used to be supportive of my friends and family during rough moments, used to give positive vibes during bad moments to everyone who needed a smile on their face.

Probably my peak was when I was 11-13, where people start dating and feeling attracted to each other. I remember girls used to talk to me and smile at me, hell until here I had decent interactions with females.
Later (around 14-15) something on me changed forever, I started to develop these ugly hapa features, similar features that Elliot had (puffy lips, weird-shaped nose, recessed chin, etc) thus females started to treat me as you were like expecting: inhumanly.

Being constantly mocked and insulted by random females, being ignored by former female friends and female relatives, it was hell on earth. I even asked my parents If they could afford plastic surgery for me, they didn't respond and I instead went to a shitty therapist.

Puberty makes you or breaks you.

Yea my dumb ass boomer stupid generic trash mother thinks im a "sO hAnDsOmE" chad lmao

parents probably thought i'd at least be a normie. jfl at my 5'9" dad having the AUDACITY TO BREED. what a retard.

also puberty killed me by making me a manlet so i understand the pain.

every parent did

every parent did
This. It's their ego to become what they couldn't it's like they expected delusional shit but it's pathetic.They re pathetic.and about puberty,that's true by 13 youre someone or you're nobody physically.

No. Everyone already knew that I would be a failure from an early age, and, confirming all predictions, I ended up in an incel forum.

I dissapoint them
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Probably, they did expected me to be above average.

Maybe. maybe not.

I guess my parents did so. I used to be the 'complete package' when I was a kid, great student, great son, was born extroverted but I also used to be a very moral and kind-hearted child; used to be supportive of my friends and family during rough moments, used to give positive vibes during bad moments to everyone who needed a smile on their face.

Probably my peak was when I was 11-13, where people start dating and feeling attracted to each other. I remember girls used to talk to me and smile at me, hell until here I had decent interactions with females.
Later (around 14-15) something on me changed forever, I started to develop these ugly hapa features, similar features that Elliot had (puffy lips, weird-shaped nose, recessed chin, etc) thus females started to treat me as you were like expecting: inhumanly.

Being constantly mocked and insulted by random females, being ignored by former female friends and female relatives, it was hell on earth. I even asked my parents If they could afford plastic surgery for me, they didn't respond and I instead went to a shitty therapist.

Puberty makes you or breaks you.

Same here. Everything was going well untill I was 12 but then I changed school and my puberty so I started to become more uglier. The people in new school tried everything to put me down and after that life has been shitte forever

They expected me to be gigachad

i was expected to become an ultramegagigachad, despite being nearly as overweight as the michelin man

My parents expected me to become a successful normie at the very least. I have a feeling they're starting to hate my present - my father "forgot" my birthday last time and my mum pretty much told me that she was disappointed at how I'm the least successful male in the family.

my mom thinks i am prettyboy, says i will become giga when i am 24. ( i am actual 2/10)
Also my mom: Height is not that important, its about being confident and having a high social status.

well as a kid i had chad behavior i guess, a lot of fights success, good sport player but when i grew up in my teens i became introvert, shy, insecure because my shoulders are not large and i am skinny, of course i am not a chad but simply a brad