Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think your life would get better if you got drafted for WWIII?

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
It seems that the most "successful" generations have lived through some big war. After all, men toughen up and get stronger in the military, while women get less and less chance to be whores since Chads are out in the trenches.
FF2TLhwXsAUzcQS
Meanwhile, these days "men" just play games, watch chinese cartoons and give their paychecks to roasties on onlyfans. Those who went to war were raised by tough generals, while these days we just obediently listen to women because the propaganda machine forces us to believe in "gender equality". And the worst part is the only wars anyone can fight these days in are all related to Israel, for obvious reasons.

Not going to die for Israel my man.

Tbh I pray for a nuclear war. Even if I don't survive it, Earth and mankind will walk out better than they are today.

No, not at my age but being killed in combat would be a blessing.

Tbh I pray for a nuclear war. Even if I don't survive it, Earth and mankind will walk out better than they are today.
Yeah. It’s a peaceful death.

Knowing that all the chads and foids will die too

Me die for the ZOG? No thanks. :feelsLSD:

I would never fight nor die for a world that despises me and excludes me. The ones benefiting for this shitshow of soyciety, aka chads and foids, should be the ones going to war, they are the ones with most to lose, let them fight to death.

Same, also for anyone else, im not eating a bullet so others can live peacefully and fuck and breed.
I would never fight nor die for a world that despises me and excludes me. The ones benefiting for this shitshow of soyciety, aka chads and foids, should be the ones going to war, they are the ones with most to lose, let them fight to death.
:feelsokman:

The only war worth fighting in is the one against foids. :feelsYall:

Foids rights...they have far too many

Last edited:
high IQ:bigbrain:

Die fighting for a country where nobody respects or cares about you? Im good

It would only help me in the fact that getting shot or blown up can be a quick and painless death

Or trannies, BLM, McDonalds, abortion, foids, and anything this soyciety has to offer.

I'd sooner join the PLA or Taliban before fighting for the West. Death to America. Death to Israel. :dab:

On surface being drafted is the ultimate cuckening, because you are forced to risk your life for the convenience of the hedonistic ignorant society that rejected you. But on the other hand my life is completely worthless and going to the war would be a way of reshaping my psyche. It would definitely be an immense experience to see the mayhem and destruction of war, having to take a life, to see others getting killed. Besides, getting killed would mean just end to all the problems you face daily as an incel. That being said, I would resent fighting for the United States which I'm luckily not a citizen of.

I'm not fighting for this civilization, I simply refuse.

That said, yes my life would have a fair chance at improving while participating in a war. I could be blown apart by explosives or have my brain destroyed by a bullet, either would result in a big improvement.

Last edited:
Imagine fighting for, defending, and sacrificing yourself for a system like the one we live in now. :lul::lul::lul:

The answer is a no-brainer, under no circumstances whatsoever. I have no stake or claim in this society whatsoever, why exactly again, should I defend it? Why should I care about it at all? If I was told that I should go fight in World War III tomorrow I would tell people that they should go fuck themselves. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited: