Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think your father was fit to be a father?

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
Mine wasn't unfortunately.

He's a pretty good person overall: supports his friends, loves and takes care of his family, tries to be kind and respectful to anyone he meets, but unfortunately he wasn't fit to have a son.

Lovely, but very neglectful and lazy to raise me, tried to cheat on my mother once but he was about to get divorce-raped so he's now cucked giving all of his salary to her. It also caused a little bit of psychological pain because I used to love my dad a lot until then.

What are your thoughts....how was/is the relationship with your father?

Probably in another era

No, my father was fit to be a fat bag of shit.

nice guy but he was just a betabux

Not in the slightest. Horrible piece of shit parents. When I was breaking down and trying to reach out for help and affection they just isolated me more and mad me feel more bitter at the world.

Not at all. Constantly cheated on my mom (even admitted it to me), was absent during all my youth and is an extremely volatile person.

he loves and cares for me. He had experience with his other children, and they turned out fine. I think it's just me who's a failure

My biological father and mother gave me up for adoption before I was even born. My adopted father was beyond distant and let my mom abuse the fuck out of me my entire childhood without ever attempting to stop her.

Yes but I'm just genetic trash so it doesn't matter

Yes but he is a manlet with rage (suprising I even reached the german average height 1,85cm 6'1'') and I think my mom only choose him because back then social media didn't exist and he only thinks about work nothing else. Im serious he is a fucking working drone. No hobbies or interests. Work 24/7.

My parents didn't even know I was coming until my Mom was 7/8 months pregnant and found out by accident. So no they were not ready and were/are shit parents.

My Father had a shit Father and his Father had a shit father. So on and so forth so I guess it just runs in the family. Guess it is a good thing for the universe that I'm incel and will never have any children. Even though it is depressing and sad AF for me that gets to carry this burden I guess there is a positive plus somewhere in the universe.

they did ok, my father never really talked to me but it was ultimately my fault for this shitty life

No my dad is a thick skulled idiot who succumbed to his wifes will
he is also Polish ancestory and short and ugly so not genetically fit

Yes, my father is a grand old guy and he taught me a lot of handy stuff.

I love him but when i was a child he didn't do a great job.

My father is an old wage cuck janitor who decided to distance himself from his only son.

Hell no, he was unfit for società in general!

My dad was a literal boomer. Troubled childhood, had addiction problems, but had good work ethic and was a certified genius. Was also keenly aware of the agepill, which unfortunately led to him marrying a narcissistic womanchild for her youth and slightly-above-average looks without the foresight to see what complete horror stories even seemingly normal marriages often are in the 21st century and how doomed to fail his marriage was from the start.

Nope, he's a hate-filled, miserable, angry piece of shit.

They suck, made me a fatass since child, it was too fucking late when i got better.

Father said I should be dead in backyard garden buried next to my dog. That I was stubborn and had no personality.
A devout Christard who loved the Jews and Israel left me a niggardly 17 dollars after his passing.

No. He's a nice guy, but utterly spineless when it comes to my mom. And he has autism in his side of the family.