Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you think your chin is extremelly recessed?? @user6847432973203 disagrees.

It never began for him.

looks normal to me

Beyond over. Should hang himself

Never began for him.

If you gave him eye surgery, and a jaw/chin, and change his race to white, he'd unironically be a pretty boy or chadlite

Does he even have a bottom row of teeth

Chinrecession mogs me into oblivion

How tf does the fold towels? :waitwhat:

over 30000 mms of recession in his lowr jaw it's over.

somebody pls invite him here

Looks like he has a toxic personality :soy: :soy: :soy:

I can sense he posts on Inkel sites :soy::soy:

His chin isn't recessed

He has no chin at all

HOLY SHIT LIFEFUEL MUCH

you're on a whole other level of fucked if it's visible from the front

wonder what this guy would look like if he 'jutted' ngl

mirin that philtrium:chin ratio

I think he has some kind of abnormality. Its not a recessed chin. There is no chin on him at all.

:feelsmega::whatfeels: Something is very wrong here. He needs one of those extreme jaw surgeries.

Also you watch tik tok lol gaaaaayyyyyy

finally, someone i can mog

If you gave him eye surgery, and a jaw/chin, and change his race to white, he'd unironically be a pretty boy or chadlite
That’s basically everything about him though.

It's he's personality :soy:

Big yike take a hike! This is what's wrong with you incels, here is a perfectly normal looking little feller who is probably low on confidence but you guys are indoctrinating him into your toxic inkwell mindset! Misery loves company, bucko! This handsome Indian man just needs to talk to women and he'll get laid in no time, I know plenty of Indian guys who have beautiful wives and girlfriends! Now I'm off to get me some soylent!

He looks like he has a bad personality teehee

He just needs to be more confident bro

I jaw-mog him:feelshehe:

And ge still mogs me at looking manly, except jaw

All he needs to do is hit the gym, lift some weights, wear some form-fitting clothes and take a couple showers and he'll slay in no time bro

What filter does he use? I should try it

He donated his chin. Awesome guy

Agree with your signature. Elliot had low tier chadlite looks, and he couldnt get laid because he was retarded really. He wasn't a incel. Just retarded enough to not fuck anyone.

ive seen this picture b4? kinda weirddddd not allot of people know about that anime
Code Geass? One of the most popular animes or at least widely known as one of the best.

Picture doesn’t load