Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think you'll still be using this forum a year from now?

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

gatekept from life
★★★★★
It's crazy how fast the user turnover rate on this forum is. Look at any old thread and you'll notice that most the users are either banned or inactive. I think most people just end up getting bored after while. There's only so much blackpill you can discuss. I have no clue how long I'll stay for personally, I find I often get extremely invested in things only to just as easily lose interest. I'd give it about a 50/50 chance whether I'm still here or gone after a year.

If I haven't roped maybe

I didn't even last 6 months when I first joined (2022) so im guessing it'll be about the same this time.

If I get a gf (1%) I'll go inactive but I doubt that will happen so I'll be posting here until I die or get bored

Yes, sadly

i hope not

but probably will

It's crazy how fast the user turnover rate on this forum is. Look at any old thread and you'll notice that most the users are either banned or inactive. I think most people just end up getting bored after while. There's only so much blackpill you can discuss. I have no clue how long I'll stay for personally, I find I often get extremely invested in things only to just as easily lose interest. I'd give it about a 50/50 chance whether I'm still here or gone after a year.
you should've added a poll brocel

Yes.

Even If I ascend I will still visit this forum from time to time to see how everyone is doing

(Although I'd be more like a ghost due to me being banned lol)

Yes.

Even If I ascend I will still visit this forum from time to time to see how everyone is doing

(Although I'd be more like a ghost due to me being banned lol)
Yeah I think I'll always feel the need to check up on this place

Probably. I ve been active since I created my account. I dont think will ascend in 1 year and this forum helo me to remember that I am not alone in inceldom so it is a great cope.

id probably wont be gone in a year if i wont be banned

I've asked before where people go after leaving this forum:

If I'm still alive, I'll still be on .is

I used to lurk here in 2019-2020 and almost over 90 percent of the old users are gone

i might finally get a job and leave for a time but will check up on you

Been here for quite a while already and will continue to do so till my last breath

Talking about the blackpill is exhausting tbh

Hopefully not, but likely

Probably, what else is there

Not active but I'll probably check on it from time to time. You can leave the inkler community but the inkler community wont leave you. The blackpill withdrawals can get to you tbh.

If im still alive, yes I'll 100% still be here. I have nothing else to do. Nothing i ever feel like watching on youtube, nothing to do outside because i have no friends, and reading takes a lot of mental effort so i dont do it as much as i wish i did.

This site is all ive got, most days i either lay in bed with my eyes closed or i lay in bed amd browse here

I will probably be here for a long time until I ascend or get bored that is

Probably yes but a few months after I may have ascended after all the surgeries

I bet more than half of those inactive and banned users in the older threads ascended. Truecels are a minority even here

I bet more than half of those inactive and banned users in the older threads ascended. Truecels are a minority even here
and I’m in that minority

Idk maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back