Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think you'll ever suicide?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
I'm still not sure.

I'm getting tired of all this bullshit, though.

I have crummy health and I fight it every day. If I sui, it'll be more for those reasons than how crap the world became. I still have a lot of love in my heart,

It's plausible in my current situation

yes, about one semester earlier than I anticipated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-hY-hlhBg

Yes. I have done extensive research on painless suicide methods. 2018 will be the year of the rope.

Suicel said:
Yes. I have done extensive research on painless suicide methods. 2018 will be the year of the rope.

You won't be going NC?

its good to know that the option is there but im not planning on it

No. I don't plan to suicide, there are some things I need to do.

UncannyValley said:
You won't be going NC?

Heh. I would if I could get my hands on some guns.

suicide is retarded, my last resort would be playing GTA in real life then doing drugs and whores with the money

Nah, not as long as I can moneycope. Maybe if I get terminally ill and am in the last stages of it. I'm too chickenshit, thought about it a bunch of times, but if I seriously contemplate going through with it, I usually find an excuse to moneycope somehow (buy something nice, get a whore, take a trip).

I would have probably roped if I was a poorfag though.

Sure, if my mother dies before I do or my condition doesn't take me out early enough or if I just get rash one day.

Not sure yet, ill wait till im 40 to decide

I don't know, I'm in my early 20s but have nothing good about me to consider going ahead, it's just gonna be me getting a degree and maybe get a job....I don't see any TRUE happiness in my future life

It's unlikely, but if I end up homeless, perhaps. I had also given myself until 40, but hopefully I'll have a fatal heart attack by then, or by 60 as hardly any family reached that age.

Nope, I am a religiouscel. Killing myself means eternal hellfire.

BlackPill47 said:
It's unlikely, but if I end up homeless, perhaps. I had also given myself until 40, but hopefully I'll have a fatal heart attack by then, or by 60 as hardly any family reached that age.

What makes you think you are the superior race if practically nobody in your family reached the age of 60?

I don't really know. It's depends if I can live at least a half decent life.

Money could buy me a few decades but otherwise it's only a matter of time.

No suicide is bad for you

AnAnonymousPhag said:
No suicide is bad for you
How is the only permanent cure to inceldom bad? Sounds like blue pilled suicide shaming tbh