Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think you’ll ever become a homeowner ?

Do you think you’ll ever become a homeowner ?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No/rent an apartment

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Live with parents for the rest of my life

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
With homeownership becoming out of reach for a lot of Americans. Do you think you’ll have a chance to own a home on a single income ?

I will own nothing and I will be happy

Yes I'll gain full ownership of my parents' house after they die.

I will own nothing and I will be happy
Even home owners don’t really own homes. They rent it from the government with something called property taxes

Even home owners don’t really own homes. They rent it from the government with something called property taxes
You must tell your people to fix this issue brother and stop fucking us Goyim over

I live in my mother's house and have no intentions of leaving

Wait since you’re an orphan do you live by yourself on neetbux or other relatives
Only relatives I have are in the Philippines from my mother’s side but we’re not so close. Even the times I had to visit them when I was younger it was pretty awkward, almost as if they didn’t acknowledge my existence or something. I don’t even remember their names jfl. Dad’s side was all gone before my time because they were very heavy smokers, never got the chance to meet any of them.

They even have fees for unorganized land. Even if you try living off the grid, you still have to rent from the government

@Animecel2D fuck so you’re pretty much used to genuine solitude. So what did you cope with when you were gone from this discord for a few months?

Can you cope without any sort of socialization at all for months at a time?

Yes, but not in Jewmerica or anywhere in the so called First World

:yes::yes::yes:
makes sense though since it funds the government which funds the police who protect you (assuming they do their job properly)

@Animecel2D fuck so you’re pretty much used to genuine solitude. So what did you cope with when you were gone from this discord for a few months?
Just the same as usual really. Vidya and stuff, watching random vids, jogging, drinking. I felt a spike of nostalgia for my childhood and more specifically some of the books I read back then and so I ended up rereading those books to scratch that itch.
Can you cope without any sort of socialization at all for months at a time?
Yep, I was actually kinda surprised myself at how easily I dropped this site. It felt like barely anything changed, only that I now had even more free time to myself to do whatever I wanted. This site is genuinely my only form of social interaction, I do not really use discord at all to talk to others so yeah I can cope pretty well with no socialization

Why bother? Will be single and childless my whole life, I like my apartment so I have no interest in moving.

:yes::yes::yes:
makes sense though since it funds the government which funds the police who protect you (assuming they do their job properly)
Ok copecel, tell me how it makes sense to pay taxes for something you already bought every year?