Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you think you'll ever be able to love a foid?

A

Adolf Hit-her

Greycel
I don't think I could. They're just so stupid, and if there will be someone I'll want to spend my life with they'll need to match my intelligence. I really started to believe being alone is my fate.

just normiecel bro

She would have to be understanding about my experiences as an incel and I would simply not settle for a woman with high body count. The notion of her having pity on me is completely unacceptable and I am aware of how dysfunctional relationships are when one partner has had much more sexual experiences than the other. Reaching oldceldom does irreparable damage.

For me to love a foid she would have to be a completely unused virgin who had no form of sex or dating other guys at all. Which is impossible as it rules out all foids older than 12.

You actually think we’ll have the chance? :feelshaha:

I‘m able to feel sexual attraction towards them, but not deeper love, since i know their true nature and it’s obviously not lovable.

Your nickname cracked me up. Genius.

Maybe, it's woth a try

Chances are getting slimmer each passing day

I don't want to love a whore, every woman over the age of 19 has been chad fucked. True love is teenage love and those bitches didn't give it to me.
If I increase my SMV, I'll use it to fuck and not love a slut.

No.

When I was rotting in the basement, I said to myself, "Foids cannot hope to connect with my life-long misery".

Of-course, they do not gauge personality so...

Sadly, i don't know how to love.

I would say that if she's relatable. I daydream every day of meeting my dream Foid, she has severe social anxiety and I mean like crippling anxiety that made her unable to make any friends or leave the house and thinks that every person who even looks at her must be thinking something negative about her, she has to have some features that actually make her undatable for other men like chronic flatulence combined with IBS and chronic bad breath, maybe some missing teeth, overweight (not obese), and constantly somber and crying and very clingy the moment she gets any positive attention, constantly wanting me to hold her in my arms at any time of the day and locking ourselves in the house holding each other whenever I'm available.

That's my perfect woman, someone who can relate to my loneliness and (desperately) wants companionship but due to life circumstances wasn't able to get it, so she just locked herself in and cries herself to sleep every night.

Of course, an Asian Foid like that doesn't exist, but I can dream about her...

If I happen to ascend with a cousin I will love her, doesn't matter if she has taken lots of dicks before, I can see myself making an exception for my family :chad:

absolutely not. as a truly blackpilled person, you can never ''love'' females, only crave their bodies/ vaginas for sex. because understanding female nature prohibits and prevents you from ever loving a female.

its more like money. nobody ''loves'' money, as in having feelings for the currency or dollar bills themselves, they just ''love'# what it can do for them.

thats how women have always looked at men anyway, its men who are the romantics, not women..women just want to fuck chad or marry financially secure guys- they get emotional for CHads but its not love either, just primal instinct.

women dont love chads, they love the way they make their pussy tickle..

Last edited:
[UWSL]its men who are the romantics, not women..women just want to fuck chad or marry financially secure guys- they get emotional for CHads but its not love either, just primal instinct.[/UWSL]

women dont love chads, they love the way they make their pussy tickle
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: