Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think you'd be in this mess if your mother was submissive?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Arizonacel || Abusedchildcel || lowTcel
★★★★★
Title.

Women are designed to be submissive to the male that dominates her (i.e. your dad) AND his children (you). This is nature's way.

A woman should know (and feel) that she is inferior to a man in every single way (height, strength, endurance, cognition, emotion). She should know that her only redeeming move she can play in life is being able to live vicariously through her son (you) and getting to experience life that way.

I know it's a stupid analogy, but in a way I think of it like pokemon. In those games, you play as a trainer (like a mom) and your job is to make your pokemon (your sons) so strong that they can beat other pokemon (other men). Of course, you know that 1-on-1 you as small child trainer have no hope of beating some fire breathing dragon or giant wasp or whatever, but you know your own pokemon can. And that's the point. When you SUBMIT to not fighting and training your pokemon (sons) to fight for you, you win. And women do to.

If you had a mother who realized this, you likely wouldn't be an incel as she would go to hell and back trying to make sure you develop into a man that can dominate both her and other women. This is why I think people online shitting on the concept of "boy moms" is a little ass-backwards. Like, what? You're coming down on a lady for doing her one job well? She should want to fuck her son (if he wasn't related to her), you dumb shit, that's how it's supposed to work. That way her son will be strong enough to outcompete other men and fuck other women and continue the bloodline.

Last edited:
Living in a stable household would have made my life better for sure and i at least would have a loving family. But there is no stable family for my height or my Aspergers

Here is the fundamental question.

Why are you having kids? Is it to continue a bloodline, or to have human pets to parade on Facebook? Depending on your answer, you get a higher likelyhood of inceldom

Here is the fundamental question.

Why are you having kids? Is it to continue a bloodline, or to have human pets to parade on Facebook? Depending on your answer, you get a higher likelyhood of inceldom
My mom used the same language she used with the dog with me, saying shit like "eh-eh" when I was doing something she disapproved of. I think I know the answer.

Title.

Women are designed to be submissive to the male that dominates her (i.e. your dad) AND his children (you). This is nature's way.

A woman should know (and feel) that she is inferior to a man in every single way (height, strength, endurance, cognition, emotion). She should know that her only redeeming move she can play in life is being able to live vicariously through her son (you) and getting to experience life that way.

I know it's a stupid analogy, but in a way I think of it like pokemon. In those games, you play as a trainer (like a mom) and your job is to make your pokemon (your sons) so strong that they can beat other pokemon (other men). Of course, you know that 1-on-1 you as small child trainer have no hope of beating some fire breathing dragon or giant wasp or whatever, but you know your own pokemon can. And that's the point. When you SUBMIT to not fighting and training your pokemon (sons) to fight for you, you win. And women do to.

If you had a mother who realized this, you likely wouldn't be an incel as she would go to hell and back trying to make sure you develop into a man that can dominate both her and other women. This is why I think people online shitting on the concept of "boy moms" is a little ass-backwards. Like, what? You're coming down on a lady for doing her one job well? She should want to fuck her son (if he wasn't related to her), you dumb shit, that's how it's supposed to work. That way her son will be strong enough to outcompete other men and fuck other women and continue the bloodline.
My mother is the one who gives me money my right wing cuck dad is the reason I am incel this is why I support extreme progressivism and communism

Dude, I'm in this situation because my mom was submissive. If she was bold and beautiful and seduced a powerful rich chad, then I wouldn't be here.

I know it's a stupid analogy, but in a way I think of it like pokemon. In those games, you play as a trainer (like a mom) and your job is to make your pokemon (your sons) so strong that they can beat other pokemon (other men) work. That way her son will be strong enough to outcompete other men and fuck other women and continue the bloodline.
Not stupid, but I laughed hard from this

This