Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think you would've been an incel 100 years ago?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's a nonsensical thread.

But what else do we have left? Let us at least live life through our imagination.

Personally, I think I would've been an incel even 100 years ago. I'm sure that looks-wise there'd be women willing to ignore my baldness, my weak frame and wrists, my acne, my bulbous nose, weak eye area and big glasses, and my many other physical flaws. But my autism, bipolarity and avoidant personality would've rendered me a literal pariah.

The real question is, would I be motivated enough to keep a job 100 years ago? I think I would, so no, I wouldn't be incel at 4/10.

Depends, how were autistic people treated 100 years ago?

I imagine we were thrown in mental asylums and had lobotomies performed on us.

Maybe not, because maybe society wasn’t cucked and hadn’t succumbed to degeneracy after losing World War Jew. But I’m not sure.

EDIT: Forgot the autism part. Yes, it would be over.

No. Even most subhumans alchoholics had wifes in my country 30yo ago

Nope, it was too different back then.

Hard to say for sure, depends on the place. If you said 120 years ago I could pretty definitively say no. However cities were starting to become more and more hypergamous following the first world war, at least in major US cities specifically. But if I lived where I do now? No, I don't think I'd be incel, but with my social capabilities, I can't be sure.

No. Even most subhumans alchoholics had wifes in my country 30yo ago
Shit. That made me realize that I am indeed a more pathetic human being than the lowest of the low uneducated construction worker alcholic that lived in this country ~30 years ago.

100 years ago i would surely have a wife by now.. is this a joke

Probably not because sleeping around and not getting married were looked down upon so women would have had to choose me.

I'd just do a coup in like a carribean country or some shit

Shit. That made me realize that I am indeed a more pathetic human being than the lowest of the low uneducated construction worker alcholic that lived in this country ~30 years ago.
Im sure you could have a gf too if you were like 20yo 30years ago bro. Its just sexual revolution fucked up things so much even 5/10 guys have troubles finding someone decent

you wouldn't have those mental disorders because they wouldn't express themselves

people just wouldn't leave you alone, ever. now it's very common to be effectively abandoned by family and peers at the slightest mismatch in personality. your dad doesn't need you for anything so he can just leave you to rot if you seem superficially unworthy of being his heir, neither do your peers since they can just use money to buy anything they need, it doesn't matter if the gang has 1 less person or 2 or 3.

It's a nonsensical thread.

But what else do we have left? Let us at least live life through our imagination.

Personally, I think I would've been an incel even 100 years ago. I'm sure that looks-wise there'd be women willing to ignore my baldness, my weak frame and wrists, my acne, my bulbous nose, weak eye area and big glasses, and my many other physical flaws. But my autism, bipolarity and avoidant personality would've rendered me a literal pariah.
Depends on location. Since I am ethnic, I'd be rekt in the west. In the east I'd be fine.

Not sure tbh but considering, that even back then there were incels I probably fall into that catagory or just go monk tbh.

Depends, how were autistic people treated 100 years ago?

I imagine we were thrown in mental asylums and had lobotomies performed on us.
Muhh lazy, bum ... probably from a moral standpoint.

Nah, it was an easier time back then. We didn't have shit like feminism lording over us. Women weren't the entitled bitches they are today and even subhuman men had a chance since things like tinder didnt exist.

I truly believe most of us would have been fine if we were born in a different era that wasn't as hostile towards men. We are just the unlucky bastards to have been born in literally the worst time period for men in all of history. Wrong place wrong time etc.

Nope, unless you were sub-3, you were able to get laid back then.

no way bro it was so different back then

Yes I would, and everyone who says they wouldn’t is either delusional or a fakecel

100 years ago... I would be at the bottom of the society slaving away due to caste basted discrimination in India... would have killed my self or started a revolution tbhh

Even during the height of patriarchy, 20% of men were still unmarried virgins. It is very possible that I would be in that 20%. However, I think the old way is much more just. Without a welfare state I wouldn't have to pay for Chad, Stacey, and their hell spawn. This, more than anything else, is fair. Those who get pussy pay for it, and those who don't, don't pay for it.

No. Very few incels 100 years ago, especially in Europe because so many men had been killed in WW1 there was a crazy male : female ratio. Actually I was planning on doing a thread on this very topic.

Of course, this question is highly dependent on location, as the world was a much more culturally diverse place back then, as opposed to 2019 where every corner of the earth has been converted to feminist degeneracy.

No. Even the ugliest male with money and stable job could get laid, as it happens in the curry land with arranged marriages.

Ofcourse not, not even 40 years ago basicly every male got a slim white wife (Cause they were all slim back in the day).

I would an incel in every time period. I'm genetic garbage

Probably not.Assuming that I'm as tall then as I am now.I wouldn't be.Since in my country everyone was like 5'6 on average at that time.

No you'd have to be a hideous truecel to fail back then. And everyone saying that they have autism and other mental defects, those are product of our age, almost nobody had those and many were likely caused by your inceldom as well.

I would kill myself 100 years ago. Everyone thinking anything would be different if you were born X years ago are just gigacopers. Just admit to yourself that you're not only ugly but also socially retarded. And people back then were even more social and you probably needed more social skill to get a woman. Also you would wageslave yourself to death because you'd be the only provider in family or die in war, or from a simple cold. Nowadays we have unlimited copes and everyone working in first world country can afford a prostitute, computer games and a trip to thailand.

If I were born 100 years ago, I would've likely died very young due to my weak immune system.
If I did survive to adulthood however, arranged marriage would've been practically guaranteed for me - my family used to live in the countryside and owns a decent amount of land there. The female:male ratio would've been significantly higher as well since WWI has just ended. Fuck, I could probably even pick a high quality JB wife.
You can call me centurycel from now on :feelsrope:

Definitely not, 100 years ago I would've owned slaves (my family owned slaves 100 years ago) and I could have my own personal sex slave.

No way in hell. 100 years ago I could of had a chance with girls way easier than now.

of course not, in Sicily (where i was born) at that time my family would arrange a marriage for me or i would buy the daughter of a farmer in exchange of a goat, in other words i could have easily a wife, not necessarily fat ugly
at that time there was not the divorce, there was the crime of honor (you could kill the lover of your wife and her if she betrayed you) and women were totally submitted to men
there were not incels, except maybe mental patients

Most of us aren’t severely autistic for it to be an issue.

I think I’d be okay back then. I’m not obscenely ugly, just unattractive so I think I’d have managed to get a sub-5 wife

Arranged marriages were a big thing back then so maybe not. Also the average height was much smaller