Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do you think you would seem less autistic while speaking a different language?

Near.Belgrade

Near.Belgrade

Discord: dreye0261_75651
★★★★★
Aside from your native language, in which language do you think you would be able to express yourself really well even if you are autistic?
I for example for no reason at all find Turkic languages fun to learn and I think I could express myself in a language like Turkish far better and more effectively than in English to the point I would seem less autistic. I know its weird but that is what I experienced. Its the pronunciation and the words that just roll off my tongue really easily and the grammar also kind of fits the way I would like to express myself. Im interested to hear your thoughts on this, I know some users here want to learn German or Arabic for example. Do you think you would seem less autistic while using a particular language?

I'm unable to learn different languages because of my autism

no matter what the language i would sound retarded

Aside from your native language, in which language do you think you would be able to express yourself really well even if you are autistic?
I for example for no reason at all find Turkic languages fun to learn and I think I could express myself in a language like Turkish far better and more effectively than in English to the point I would seem less autistic. I know its weird but that is what I experienced. Its the pronunciation and the words that just roll off my tongue really easily and the grammar also kind of fits the way I would like to express myself. Im interested to hear your thoughts on this, I know some users here want to learn German or Arabic for example. Do you think you would seem less autistic while using a particular language?
As somebody who is nerd linguistic nerd I have experience with farsi Arabic and English and Turkic
I can say that I sound more autistic in other languages I have had 19 years of conditioning to sound less retarded in my native language something that I have not had with the other language

But I have never been diagnosed with autism what I get accused of it the most when speaking English

My accent would be a failo in any other language

As somebody who is nerd linguistic nerd I have experience with farsi Arabic and English and Turkic
I can say that I sound more autistic in other languages I have had 19 years of conditioning to sound less retarded in my native language something that I have not had with the other language
For me its the opposite. I for example sound way less autistic in English than my native language and as I said I think I might be able to express myself really well in a Turkic language