Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think you would have ascended with a foid boomer in their prime?

Do you think you would have ascended with a foid boomer in their prime

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Me X Ochako Uraraka fanart
★★★★★
If you were sent back in time to when foid boomers were in their prime years do you think you would have had a chance to ascend back then?

Maybe but unlikely.

IMG 1051

Honestly I think there would be a decent chance tbh

standards were still the same, just less spoken about.

I don't think foids in the 60s found big foreheaded turbomanlets attractive

I get called an "old soul" all the time (death sentence lmao), and have always gotten along better with people over forty. Probably because I'm an only child born to older parents. So I think I maybe could've. Standards were lower, and our interests would've lined up more, but I'm still 5/10 at best, and heightpill has been a driving force in natural selection since the dawn of time, so that may have crippled my chances.
All in all, had I been born 40 or 50 years earlier, I may have actually had a decent chance at ascension.

Does this mean "oldsoul-cels" should try cougarmaxxing?

no, that would still be illegal due to age of consent laws

Most likely, though I lack charisma. I’d probably just hope to luck out eventually.