Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you think you will rope before 30?

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

Will you rope before 30?

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
This is obviously for the younger incels. Do you see any hope of ascending? If not, do you see a path to make a livable life for yourself as an unwanted subhuman? I'm 27yo and I'm certain the day of the rope is coming nearer.

Already over 30.

i will rope but not before exacting my revenge :feelsdevil:

i have given up on ropemaxxing after numerous unsuccessful attempts. only way i could see myself trying again is if i could get a gun somehow

i have given up on ropemaxxing after numerous unsuccessful attempts. only way i could see myself trying again is if i could get a gun somehow
are you eurocel or something? can't be that hard to get a gun

not that I'm reccommending you kys

Nah , but something between 40-50 its more realistic for me

This is obviously for the younger incels. Do you see any hope of ascending? If not, do you see a path to make a livable life for yourself as an unwanted subhuman? I'm 27yo and I'm certain the day of the rope is coming nearer.
I'm 26... KHHV... because very ugly, non-NT, and 5'4/1.62m, practically no chance of ascending (1 in 1,000,000... which is 0.0001%) I don't have the guts to do it. Don't wanna be left paralysed, or live with half my head, or be in pain. It's the only logical way.

I think I will kms before June this year.