Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think you will be a good father if you ever become one?

• Thread starter Dreamerofgreateness
  • Start date

Do you think you will be a good father if you ever become one?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★★
Depends on how you define good, If I have a son he will be a loser incel because I've been a loser incel my entire life, a good father doesn't just mean kind, it also means being skillful, good looking and an overall winner in life

No im too retarded

Depends on how you define good, If I have a son he will be a loser incel because I've been a loser incel my entire life, a good father doesn't just mean kind, it also means being skillful, good looking and an overall winner in life
Everything except looks, overall

I would beat my kids

no, i don't have any significant life experience, as a dad you're kind of expected to teach your kids about life
what am I even going to tell them, i don't know any dad jokes, i've never served in the military, i've been employed for only a number of years, i wouldn't be able to protect them from bullies, pay for their education, etc etc etc

no, i don't have any significant life experience, as a dad you're kind of expected to teach your kids about life
what am I even going to tell them, i don't know any dad jokes, i've never served in the military, i've been employed for only a number of years, i wouldn't be able to protect them from bullies, pay for their education, etc etc etc
Imagine your son asks you for advice on how to get foids :lul:

Imagine your son asks you for advice on how to get foids :lul:
exactly, my perspective on the world is extremely limited, i don't even know what's around the corner of the house i live in, i've no car, no useful skills, and my mom still knows more about my health issues than I in my almost 30 years. I'm fucking helpless, cant even take care of myself. I haven't experienced anything this life has to offer, i've no idea how good or bad certain people can be. Literal loser without anything going for him

exactly, my perspective on the world is extremely limited, i don't even know what's around the corner of the house i live in, i've no car, no useful skills, and my mom still knows more about my health issues than I in my almost 30 years. I'm fucking helpless, cant even take care of myself. I haven't experienced anything this life has to offer, i've no idea how good or bad certain people can be. Literal loser without anything going for him
If we have kids we not only pass on our subhuman genes, we pass on our entire lifestyle and lifelong misery, there's NO WAY any of us can have a NT romantically successful son

If we have kids we not only pass on our subhuman genes, we pass on our entire lifestyle and misery, there's NO WAY any of us can have a NT romantically successful son
best i can do for my hypothetical son is buy him a prostitute, or rather, give him money so he buys himself a prostitute :lul:
its hilarious how maladapted some of us incels are

Last edited:
If an incel ended up being a dad, just for have a son he would be a bad father already

I would be one of the most horrible fathers ever, especially to a son.
A daughter may have at least 10% chance of developing into a more or less normal person despite my thousands of flaws.

I’d be present in his life, make sure he drinks enough breast milk, give him cousins to make memories with, feed him real food none of that lazy processed shit, put him in clubs, get him into sports, keep up with his education, take him on regular holidays, teach him real Islam, get him on hgh early if he needs it, make sure he has good posture (awake/sleeping), don’t let him mouth breathe, pay attention to his teeth, teach him to drive etc. Ofc genetics are out of my control but I’d try my best

Last edited:
I'm the best at everything

He'd be subhuman and probably post here(if this is still up).