Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think you will ascend if you lived in an area where majority were foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date

Will you ascend if you lived somewhere which had majority foids?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
This includes going to a college which has more female students than male or like in any sort of thing which has majority foids. I personally don't think I will ascend no matter the amount of females but I have seen many people here think if more foids are there, they have more access so they will ascend.

No, I would become the weird Shrek creature of the town, they would try to get rid of me.

No, it doesnt matter they still can easily find a better looking male. Maybe if 99.999999999 percent of male population disappeared.

even if i were the last man in the world foids would opt for volcelism and the extinction of humanity

There’s more females on earth then men already [UWSL] so like i don’t know :feelscry:[/UWSL]

You’ll just feel more alone without any brocels around and hanging out with foids everyday is such a hassle, awful in every way.

Lol not a afucking chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back