Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think you look good in the mirror?

Jarnvo

Jarnvo

Im a homophobic faggot
-
I think everyone agrees that they look better in the mirror than in pictures, but do you think you look GOOD, or just OK, or UGLY :feelsrope:

I like my appearance. Doesen’t mean others like it though

I look awful in the mirror, though at nighttime I look slightly less awful but I suppose that just comes down to the lighting playing tricks

I am a sexy beast.

If foids can't see it, then they're just mad dykes.

I do not look in the mirror most of the times

Just be confident and see yourself as beautiful and love yourself bro have a positive mindset bro

I look better in the mirror than I do on camera

I looked much better few months ago when I lost 5kg.

I look like a htn in the mirror, then truecel in photos. Mirrors aren’t accurate + they flip images.

I wish I was Asian, I wish I was taller, I wish I was thinner... :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

:cryfeels:

I avoid looking in the mirror, even in the bathroom "taking care" of myself (hygiene routine).

bc mirror is reversed image. your true appearance is in phone camera

No I don’t look better in the mirror

I look awful in the mirror, though at nighttime I look slightly less awful but I suppose that just comes down to the lighting playing tricks
natural light highlights my gross acne scar crumbled skin

No. I went years without looking at my reflection when I was going through a super bad time (worse than usual).