Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think you can re - invent yourself to normies?

JAYASCENSION

JAYASCENSION

Recruit
★★
Let's say you were of low social status in high school,you were a loser. Is they a way you can looksmaxx and statusmaxx to get the validation and respect from your peers the next semester or in college? Or will they still treat you the same after all your effort? Will they still remember you for being a dork despite looksmaxxing and statusmaxxing? E.g you were a bullied low tier normie in high school but in college you were a statusmaxxed chadlite. Can this work? Or is it cope?

Last edited:
No, unless you already have latent Chad potential.

Justus Grossbier's attempts have all failed due to his race and mental illnesses. If he slims down, he may become a "Tyrone-lite".

No reinvent for your race

God so many greycels

From what i've seen you are likely a low-tier to normie tier PSL wise, try to max whatever you can and don't try to be in normies groups. you wont ever fit in, they will either use you for money or whatever, or just use you for their amusement.

Just looksmaxx and then be friends with nerd guys and girls, that's your place my friend.

From what i've seen you are likely a low-tier to normie tier PSL wise, try to max whatever you can and don't try to be in normies groups. you wont ever fit in, they will either use you for money or whatever, or just use you for their amusement.

Just looksmaxx and then be friends with nerd guys and girls, that's your place my friend.
I arleady fit in ok in normie groups and always chilled the high status groups. But because I lost many fights and often got teased. I suspected that I might become a failed normie in the future. I still chill with many thigmaxxers and normies today but it's gotten me nowhere with foids. I've been approached once before for my snap. Watching BP videos and posting on incel forums is like a secret thing literally nobody knows about. But I still have good social skills. I can't chill with white nerds because I don't fit in with them lol. It just wouldn't look right. So it's not my place. Im just low status for being a pussy and not knowing how to fight + being non NT. Ppl in my old school knew I was Non NT but for some reason didn't mind and still hung around me. But others made fun of my autism spectrum but friends were there to back me . Then I moved schools and no one knew about my non NTness and fitted in better. However I still got teased for being a pussy and not fighting back (Male social groups will always test your masculinity and see if you can fight). I feel like if I was tough and NT I wouldnt even be on this forum. But yeah that's my situation. It hurts

Last edited:
All about first impression. Now theyll call you a tryhard and trying yo fit in

It's complete cope, your looks are your personality. I've tried to reinvent myself multiple times throughout life, and it never works, because the manner of treatment that I receive has nothing to do with how I actually behave.

You can't change the responses that you receive unless you can change what those responses have been contingent upon to begin with. Surgerymaxxing is probably your only hope, but if you're sub 4 even that is basically pointless.

Let's say you were of low social status in high school,you were a loser. Is they a way you can looksmaxx and statusmaxx to get the validation and respect from your peers the next semester or in college? Or will they still treat you the same after all your effort? Will they still remember you for being a dork despite looksmaxxing and statusmaxxing? E.g you were a bullied low tier normie in high school but in college you were a statusmaxxed chadlite. Can this work? Or is it cope?
It is possible if you take the :redpill:. Sadly is mainly for socialization. Not for getting laid. Not if you don´t have enough looks(height, looks, frame and race) to aprove the lookpass of a foid.

It is possible if you take the :redpill:. Sadly is mainly for socialization. Not for getting laid. Not if you don´t have enough looks(height, looks, frame and race) to aprove the lookpass of a foid.
Yeah I mix the redpill with the blackpill. Redpill can help alot. I actually really like it. But obviously many inklwelks are against it and blame everything but themselves. Only thing I don't like about redpill is game. Women cannot be seduced based in what they hear. But what they see. PUA culture is what I hate in redpill. Only thing I really like about red pill is the hard work motivation and ethic. That's it.

No. I am already a junior in college with no normie friends and few soycial connections. It’s too late for me to reinvent myself. I’ve tried going to a few parties but foids ignored me or barely spoke to me.

You don't know anything!

Just try to patent yourself...

And find out how clever you really are.

That shit literally only happens when you transform into becoming more attractive. So the answer is yes but only in that specific case.

Nah. You cant change your personality. Best thing would Be like forcing yourself to watch hockey so you could talk about hockey. Thats just one aspect though.

The question is, where do you achieve "status" if you're not in school?