Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think you can improve your appearance?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33897
  • Start date
Deleted member 33897

Deleted member 33897

newcomer to the incel community
-
Well, I know you're fucking ugly. But in your opinion, could you improve your appearance in any way? Like doing gym or taking care of your skin. If you tried hard on your appearance, would that increase your chances with women?

I believe that social skills are also very important. When I was in high school, there were a lot of ugly guys who caught women just talking to them. They knew how to seduce.

What do you think about it?

I don’t know if it’s possible to completely make a jawline out of no jawline.

Yes. I've decided to get dreads and I go to gym 3x a week now.

i would need a team of dedicated scientists to fix me

genome transplant

No only extensive plastic surgery can help and even that is limited for the truly grotesque subhuman incels with weird malformed skulls and pencil necks.

Maybe if youre absolutely obese like 600lbs then you lose weight and underneath the blubber youre decent looking but still...

Not without plastic/corrective surgery.

I've tried to looksmax before. Didn't change the facial deformities I had before, even after losing over 45kg.

When I was in high school, there were a lot of ugly guys who caught women just talking to them.
Woman talking with you means nothing. Do these ugly guys succeeded in relationship? Were they really ugly or just slightly unattractive?

Wearing lifts would most likely help me but even if I use 3 inch lifts I would still be 4 inches below average.

Mulher falando com você não significa nada. Esses caras feios tiveram sucesso no relacionamento? Eles eram realmente feios ou apenas um pouco sem atrativos?
There was a guy in my class who always flirted with a girl and occasionally I saw him kissing someone behind the school. In my opinion, he was very ugly. He had many pimples, he was too thin and he looked like a drug addict. On the other hand, he never had a girlfriend during our school years together.

I could slightly improve my appearance but that wouldn't change anything as it would just be chasing on how i looked like before, which was already ugly.

some surgeries could maybe fix my face.i have no money though.

No gym for your recessed bones

Lmao I spent 5 years gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing, and socialmaxxing... Still didn't get a gf.

No. It's over for me.

Some remain subhuman others become normies and very few become Chad/Chadlites.

Only way to find out is trying out for yourself and see where it leads you. Atleast you won't regret it in future.

they surguries i would need are too invasive which could cripple/kill me

I would need ADVANCED, technofuture level facial surgery and body reconstruction

Already tried gymaxxing for a few years before stopping, dressing better, growing out my hair. Nothing.

Last edited:
gymmaxxing could help a bit but I struggle so goddamn much to gain weight, also surgeries but they cost a ton and most of the time there's no telling if they'll go well or not. Could definitely help if I finally got rid of my fucking bug eyes and asymmetrical nose, easily low normie tier with that in mind. Jawline and those 2 would seal the deal I think, at 5'8 I don't think I rly need LL.

Not really, losing weight and exercise would help me but nothing cant make me taller and younger. With millions i could betabux some rotten whore but i would rather die as a virgin.

I am severely below average so no waste of time.

I'm at the point in my life where it's over

No, I will stay like this until I die.

Maybe if Eppley doesn’t retire in the next two or three years. His morph was a bit extreme and didn’t really make me attractive, but it’s my last hope.

You can improve but you will never be a chad, so no pussy for u

Nosejob and a skincare routine maybe but nothing can fix my shit eye area, height and my ethnic ass in general