Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think we'll ever be able to create sex dolls with realistic skin texture, tone, warmth, muscle, and fat?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I think this is the primary thing standing in our way from being able to have sex with the bodies we desire.

I hope so but I'm not sure

Doubt it. Besides, even if they could be perfect sex slaves, they can never replace genuine romantic love

Possibly in the future if technological advances play in our favor.

Like in blade runner? Yes but in a few centuries not now.

But tbh we don't know what Jewnited states is doing in area 51 or other labs across the country.Heck even Putin said he destroyed biologycal labs he found in Ukraine.

that's a myth and not real
Not a myth if you are a neurotypical chad and you get to her first before she is corrupted by a high bodycount

There will viable sex bots in the future, and they'll probably come from China

Not a myth if you are a neurotypical chad and you get to her first before she is corrupted by a high bodycount
I don't think so. I think every woman has an ulterior motive for herself even if you're a Chad and even if the woman is a virgin. It is programmed this way in their brains since birth. A woman is a virgin, fucks Chad, gets bored and jumps on another Chad's cock. This is the cruelty of this world and woman.

I don't think so. I think every woman has an ulterior motive for herself even if you're a Chad and even if the woman is a virgin. It is programmed this way in their brains since birth. A woman is a virgin, fucks Chad, gets bored and jumps on another Chad's cock. This is the cruelty of this world and woman.
Sadly, there is a lot of truth in this. Women can be harsh creatures

I want a android from that silly game that takes place in detroit
Detroitbecomehuman GIF by Quantic Dream