Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think we were born as ugly men because of some karma shit from past lives?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
just some random thought. We never know.. reincarnation and what not might exist, even though the chances are slim.

No. It’s called the genetic lottery and we got fucked over by it. That’s all there is to it.

No. There is no cosmic justice.

If so, I must've been hitler

I highly doubt past lives are a thing, though my brother claims that the two of us were also brothers in various time periods with no hint of joking in his voice, it was pretty odd. Even so I’d be more inclined to agree with this
No. It’s called the genetic lottery and we got fucked over by it. That’s all there is to it.

I used to be a nasty chad who was bullying incels in my past life. It was worth it, you fucking faggots.
This is just the physical explanation why we are here as ugly fucks, but not the cause of all our suffering. Read the bible man.

No we just had bad RNG luck at birth

Chad and Stacy! Stacy and Chad! Winners of the genetic lottery!

If that's the case, then my next life will be amazing.

If that were the situation, I must have been a serial killing pedophile that took fun in burning people alive.

Possibly and anything can be possible. I have those thoughts too.. hopefully I will reincarnate as an alpha mm

I won't pretend to know the truth but I'm betting my chips on that.

Karma is just trying to justify the random chaos in the universe simply by thinking that some fairy dust is floating around serving justice. As silly as believing in some sortof religion. Though if you look more deeply at humans you can begin to understand why some believe in these things, because we fear the unknown and need an answer for everything.

I highly doubt past lives are a thing, though my brother claims that the two of us were also brothers in various time periods with no hint of joking in his voice
I've also read this kind of stuff, e.g. when daughter says to mother, "remember [the different time period] when you were my daughter"?
interesting
probably esoteric mumbo-jumbo though and there are no "past lives"
karma - my guess is there's no such thing
losing the genetic lottery, or having dealt shitty cards - now that may just be the case :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I’m always preaching this shit. But I think we will all be reborn as tall white chads and the chads currently will be reborn as 5’2 balding Indian janitor

Im starting to think so, it's just ridiculously bad for us.

Nah, this is my first life definitely.

Sometimes I like to imagine I'm an alien who got sent to Earth to judge the human race, and that once I die (return to my original body) I can cleanse the planet of this human filth.

No such thing as karma or past lives. We're just unlucky sperms.

i think you can reincarnate but i don’t think it’s karma it’s just luck what you get at that time