Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think we have a better understanding of what is to be human than past generations?

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
Has society truly developed to be more conscious then before the creation of science and the greater knowledge of the universe? I have a theory that science and all these things we use to distract ourselves from the day to day reality of our existence are pointless. We as a race have no emotional understanding of each other, therefore we lack the understanding of existence at all. All we know is irrelevant facts about matter but nothing that can solve the pains of human existence

Has society truly developed to be more conscious then before the creation of science and the greater knowledge of the universe? I have a theory that science and all these things we use to distract ourselves from the day to day reality of our existence are pointless. We as a race have no emotional understanding of each other, therefore we lack the understanding of existence at all. All we know is irrelevant facts about matter but nothing that can solve the pains of human existence
No, We will just rot and die over AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!

We're still the same creatures as we were during caveman times.

I think the more we learn the less certain we are.

Objectively, you could use our scientific classification to differentiate what makes us humans... :feelsjuice:

But I'm of the understanding that "sapience" is not simply limited to humans; especially not when you take in ITcopers and delusional foids performing mental gymnastics to justify their lookism and how hypergamy benefits them! :feelshaha:

I think the more we learn the less certain we are.