Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think we become demons in hell?

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
I mean i know how enochian demons are made there made simple by a union of heaven/earth however you have different ranks of demons do we become a demon in death?

Don't believe in an afterlife.

I mean i know how enochian demons are made there made simple by a union of heaven/earth however you have different ranks of demons do we become a demon in death?
God doesn't look at your outer appeareance.

Imagine how bad Hell must be if this isn't it.

No we probably going to get tortured by them tbh

Tv shows those in hell transforming into demons
Don't watch many tv shows tbh, but I'm going to assume that the transformation will most likely be a gradual process after many years of torture and suffering inflicted by other demons in hell. Not something that happens straight off the bat.

I am going to heaven

no we'd become angels. it doesnt make sense that sufferers would end up suffering even more after death.
id personally rape god if anyone of us goes to hell.

I am going to heaven

Highly doubt that if even his most chosen in history got bretrayed cough cough the armenians what hope you have
Don't watch many tv shows tbh, but I'm going to assume that the transformation will most likely be a gradual process after many years of torture and suffering inflicted by other demons in hell. Not something that happens straight off the bat.

My inspiriation of this thread was after watching super natural everything it potrays god to be makes so much know

That'd be fun

We are already in hell :cryfeels: