Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel do you think we are running out of high quality blackpills here?

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
it's getting rare to find the high quality blackpill posts now, i mis @Teutonic Knight and @BlkPillPres posts, some other users here also used to post really high iq threads, i myself kind of running out of stuff.

idk, seems to be maybe less a lot of users that used to make them are banned

idk, seems to be maybe less a lot of users that used to make them are banned
hmm, you are probaly right, why are generaly the high iq post users that get banned?

I think every aspect of the blackpill has already been covered extensively. We are mostly just regurgitating information at this point.

It’s why off topic is the best section tbh.

I think every aspect of the blackpill has already been covered extensively. We are mostly just regurgitating information at this point.

This tbh.

Threads 78.9K
Messages 1.7M

Things are bound to be repeated. Unless a new study or whatnot comes out.

the offtopic is a lot bert than inceldoom discussion fagchat

It’s been discussed to death ages ago.

It’s been discussed to death ages ago.
SoyUnPerdedor
<<< who dat? :feelswhere:

the anime i mean

There are less high effort posters, and at this point what else you can discuss? I'd rather hang out on the off topic and talk about copes than preach to the choir and say that "its over" for the 100th time on inceldom discussion.

This, most black pills end up being water is wet posts for people here longer than 3 months

1. I stopped posting because the site culture changed

2. The mods are now cucked so you can easily get warnings and bans for "extreme" posts

3. The argument that "its already been said" is complete BS, a lot of the threads I have made speak in detail about various things in ways they haven't been discussed before and when the site was just starting off I saw many threads like that. A lot of threads I would read and realize its something I never even thought of before, those days are gone, the site is all about memes and jokes now.

"High IQ" posters, tend to post extreme points of views, at this point they are just getting endless warnings and bans from mods, and to top it off with the culture change they are getting bored with the site because all they're seeing now is low effort posts getting high viewership, and nothing of importance or interest being discussed

Also we don't need to just make threads to discuss the black pill, I think we need to start becoming more "4chanish", not in the trap faggotry sense lol, in the sense of /pol, we need to start doing "ops", crafting shit like the "thothaudit" and making it happen, if you guys truly believe all were doing is just rehashing the same ideas back and forth then how about we do more than just talk and actually do something, I'm sure if we cook up a good enough plan we can get 4chan to take part in making it happen, they'd do it just for the lol's and triggering normies.

Of course I doubt anything like that can take place on this site, as it is now cucked and the mods would ban such a thread, so if you actually have a good plan (has to be legal) then only discuss it in a private thread and invite only people you trust, if we all split up into "cell teams", incel cells lol, and starting doing "ops" like this en masse, that would be fun. I'm pretty sure there's more "exploits" to fuck with women's lives like the "thot audit" out there, we just aren't looking for it, were all just here too busy complaining all day

At some point I'm going to start an "initiative" and that's going to be the entire purpose of the group, finding and putting into action legal social exploits that fuck with normies lives.

Maybe even some illegal ones that aren't violent, for example remember when all those Ashley Maddison accounts got leaked, that was a good one, so many normie lives ruined. (Ashley Maddison is a website dedicated to pairing up married individuals seeking to cheat on their partners, its an infidelity hookup site).

We need new theories backed up by evidence for new blackpills. I think most major "pills" have been covered at this point.

Yes bro i think the blackpill cow has been milked too much there isn't anything that hasn't been said before

1. I stopped posting because the site culture changed

2. The mods are now cucked so you can easily get warnings and bans for "extreme" posts

3. The argument that "its already been said" is complete BS, a lot of the threads I have made speak in detail about various things in ways they haven't been discussed before and when the site was just starting off I saw many threads like that. A lot of threads I would read and realize its something I never even thought of before, those days are gone, the site is all about memes and jokes now.

"High IQ" posters, tend to post extreme points of views, at this point they are just getting endless warnings and bans from mods, and to top it off with the culture change they are getting bored with the site because all they're seeing now is low effort posts getting high viewership, and nothing of importance or interest being discussed

Also we don't need to just make threads to discuss the black pill, I think we need to start becoming more "4chanish", not in the trap faggotry sense lol, in the sense of /pol, we need to start doing "ops", crafting shit like the "thothaudit" and making it happen, if you guys truly believe all were doing is just rehashing the same ideas back and forth then how about we do more than just talk and actually do something, I'm sure if we cook up a good enough plan we can get 4chan to take part in making it happen, they'd do it just for the lol's and triggering normies.

Of course I doubt anything like that can take place on this site, as it is now cucked and the mods would ban such a thread, so if you actually have a good plan (has to be legal) then only discuss it in a private thread and invite only people you trust, if we all split up into "cell teams", incel cells lol, and starting doing "ops" like this en masse, that would be fun. I'm pretty sure there's more "exploits" to fuck with women's lives like the "thot audit" out there, we just aren't looking for it, were all just here too busy complaining all day

At some point I'm going to start an "initiative" and that's going to be the entire purpose of the group, finding and putting into action legal social exploits that fuck with normies lives.

Maybe even some illegal ones that aren't violent, for example remember when all those Ashley Maddison accounts got leaked, that was a good one, so many normie lives ruined. (Ashley Maddison is a website dedicated to pairing up married individuals seeking to cheat on their partners, its an infidelity hookup site).
high IQ, some normies acused my legit posts of being baits and larps

Elab.

true

I thought I was specific enough in that very post lol

we need to start doing "ops", crafting shit like the "thot audit" and making it happen, if you guys truly believe all were doing is just rehashing the same ideas back and forth then how about we do more than just talk and actually do something, I'm sure if we cook up a good enough plan we can get 4chan to take part in making it happen, they'd do it just for the lol's and triggering normies.