Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think volcel Chads exist?

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
I can't believe that a good looking man can negate his sexual instincts that much.Even if he is a priest,do you think someone can have that much willpower to remain KHHV volcel forever for a reason?

Maybe but it must be like a very very very very very very small part.

Yes they're in here.

Chad tier in looks with severe autism maybe?

the 0.001%, the volcel chad

probably low t or just a fag then

Yes, monks. I don't know if I'd call them "Chads" though because most of these celibate monks are of Asian decent and you know how much foids hate Asians. They only hate curries more.

I can't believe that a good looking man can negate his sexual instincts that much.Even if he is a priest,do you think someone can have that much willpower to remain KHHV volcel forever for a reason?
Chad tier in looks with severe autism maybe?
Likely with severe autism, or they just want a giga stacey instead of settling for a HTB or Staceylite.

That or they're a fucking faggot.

probably at least one hyper Christian chad who is saving himself for marriage out there

Nope, don't think so. That's impossible actually.
Imagine having power and not using it.

Very rarely, but you can spot a lot here. :lul:

waso ! christiian chaddington chad!

No if he was a chad foids would borderline rape him; he would have to physically fight them off to reject their advances. Sounds gaycel to me