Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think/used to think you're special?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Life has definitely humbled me and beaten it out of me, but deep down my ego is still strong.

Deep down I still feel like the main character of the story that hasn't started yet, but sadly I'm just an NPC background character leading the most pathetic life possible.

Life has definitely humbled me and beaten it out of me, but deep down my ego is still strong.

Deep down I still feel like the main character of the story that hasn't started yet, but sadly I'm just an NPC background character leading the most pathetic life possible.
Literally how I feel tbh.

Yes bro. Used to think like such a typical teenage outcast, “hurr I’m not like them”. I mean, I’m not, but it doesn’t make me feel special. I think of it as an affliction nowadays.

I'm only special in that reality ends with me, as far as I'm concerned, as with anyone else. Although since I was a young child, I've felt different from other humans, it's almost surreal, as if there is something eerily wrong the world. But I can never entirely figure out what's causing the feeling.

I’ve always known that I’m insignificant tbh. Never really had any delusions of grandeur.

Thing is, you should have some ego otherwise it is very easy to get abused, I support all people who think that they are special, especially among incels.

Yep,but i got a brutal reallity check.But i still think im special

I think I'm a nasty little subhuman. I do think I'm special, but not in a good way. I feel different to everyone around me, even other ugly men. Everyone else seems to know what to do at all times. Even other unattractive men seem motivated and ready for everything. Everyone IRL is a normalfag compared to me. Everyone seems to have aspirations, no matter how small.
I have none. The only reason I'm "going" to college is because of my dad. I haven't been to classes in a year and I'm going to fail this year and I just don't care. All I know is that I'm basically a NEET and I love every second of it. It's all I want to do.

I have yet to meet someone like me. During my school years I've never met someone who just doesn't care about anything. I'd often just leave the classroom right in front of teachers before an exam or I would stay at home for months instead of going to school without my parents knowing until the school eventually called them. I didn't care about the consequences. I was just happy to be home watching cartoons and playing vidya while my parents were at work thinking I'm at school. I remember hiding in the basement or walking around the neighborhood in the morning waiting for my parents to leave the house so I could stay at home while they're at work.

I remember school teachers saying how no other kid did what I did. I was constantly in trouble when I was a kid because of attendance and bad grades. Luckily my dad is a well connected man and he knows how to get things done. Without him I would have been kicked out of elementary school.

Other than that I'm also terrible with people. I have no social skills to speak of, I make bizarre mistakes all the time. I'm weird and autistic and weird things seem to happen to me all the time. I have no idea how adults do what they do, from paying bills to having a family or a job. I'm a subhuman in every sense of the word.

Last edited:
I think I'm a nasty little subhuman. I do think I'm special, but not in a good way. I feel different to everyone around me, even other ugly subhumans. Everyone else seems to know what to do at all times. Even other unattractive men seem motivated and ready for everything. Everyone IRL is a normalfag compared to me. Everyone seems to have aspirations, no matter how small.
I have none. The only reason I'm "going" to college is because of my dad. I haven't been to classes in a year and I'm going to fail this year and I just don't care. All I know is that I'm basically a NEET and I love every second of it. It's all I want to do.

I have yet to meet someone like me. During my school years I've never met someone who just doesn't care about anything. I'd often just leave the classroom right in front of teachers before an exam or I would stay at home for months instead of going to school without my parents knowing until the school eventually called them. I didn't care about the consequences, I was just happy to be home watching cartoons and playing vidya while my parents were at work thinking I'm at school.

I remember school teachers saying how no other kid did what I did. I was constantly in trouble when I was a kid because of attendance and bad grades. Luckily my dad is a well connected man and he knows how to get things done.
Damn, sounds like you had it pretty good.
Did you ever get kicked out of public school?

Damn, sounds like you had it pretty good.
Did you ever get kicked out of public school?
No, but only because of my dad. I definitely came very close, especially in elementary school. I did fail one year in high school, but my dad somehow convinced the school to allow me to basically take a few exams and I was done. He has some crazy good connections and my country is very corrupt. With enough influence you can get anything done. My dad is a turbo normie and a sociopath.

I’ve always known that I’m insignificant tbh. Never really had any delusions of grandeur.
I will say that acid can make me feel pretty godlike though.

I feel like ER did in his BMW tbh. Like I have something to push for. I have to be a force against the injustice.

I still think I can turn my life around. I still have hope that I can make some $$$, surgerymax, and ascend.
Deep down I still feel like the main character of the story that hasn't started yet

If someone with a rare disorder is considered "special", then yes, at least in a statistical understanding of specialty.

I still don't have any idea how normies can hold conversations longer than 30 seconds, are capable to give witty 1 second responses with a smirk on their face, have a loud, enthousiastic voice, proper tonation meanwhile im sounding robotic, quiet and overthink everythink i want to say.

yeah I am special(and by special I mean less likely to be statistically similar to other people) and? Special can mean the most special way of suffering, doesn't mean shit boyo I'd rather be a regular looking happy npc than "special"

Special as in "different" but not in any way that makes me more valuable or interesting as a person. Keep in mind, "special" used to be a euphemism for "mentally handicapped".

I used to, all throughout my teens and 20s. I felt like I was just waiting for my life to "start". Now I am 30 and it never started.

It was over before it started.

Now I am just a husk. I am an old man who never lived.

My mirror made me feel that way until I saw pictures and videos of myself.

Mirror= I see Chad staring back

Video or photo= Special Needs Community

No im not special im a parassite NEET

I used to think i was special

Turns out I am but not in the way I thought lol

Yes but more in the "Boy, I'm weird" kind of way.

I always felt like background a character, always being in the background just watching people have fun. I my childhood is the reason why I can never relate to main characters in anime/tv shows, and actually prefer supporting characters.

Sorta. Everyone’s the main character in their perspective though.

My mom always said I was special

The NPCs in fallout games are less autist than me :feelscry:

I think I'm a nasty little subhuman. I do think I'm special, but not in a good way. I feel different to everyone around me, even other ugly men. Everyone else seems to know what to do at all times. Even other unattractive men seem motivated and ready for everything. Everyone IRL is a normalfag compared to me. Everyone seems to have aspirations, no matter how small.

I have yet to meet someone like me. During my school years I've never met someone who just doesn't care about anything. I'd often just leave the classroom right in front of teachers before an exam or I would stay at home for months instead of going to school without my parents knowing until the school eventually called them. I didn't care about the consequences. I was just happy to be home watching cartoons and playing vidya while my parents were at work thinking I'm at school. I remember hiding in the basement or walking around the neighborhood in the morning waiting for my parents to leave the house so I could stay at home while they're at work.

I remember school teachers saying how no other kid did what I did. I was constantly in trouble when I was a kid because of attendance and bad grades. Luckily my dad is a well connected man and he knows how to get things done. Without him I would have been kicked out of elementary school.

Other than that I'm also terrible with people. I have no social skills to speak of, I make bizarre mistakes all the time. I'm weird and autistic and weird things seem to happen to me all the time. I have no idea how adults do what they do, from paying bills to having a family or a job. I'm a subhuman in every sense of the word.

Relate to some of this alot I have no idea how to get motivated or motivate myself, I have a huge ego would like to be rich and successful but at the same time I dont want any responsibility, I have aspirations but no drive to achieve them, im also extremely odd to be around and aloof in most social situations and make alot of mistakes, ppl think im stoned most of the time, just feel like im in a different dimension to everyone else

I am important ri...righ......right

No one is special
We are just mortal worms , useless beings.

no tbh I was born blackpilled