Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think Trump is going to build the wall at least this time?

Do you think the wall will be built

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't think so. He doesn't have that much power, unlike, a monarch who can just order a wall to be built. That's why democracy is a cucked Jewish system. And that's why (((they promote it so much. Stupid Normies think they're in control when they actually are not. Being back monarchy.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade
@Samurai
@CorpseCel
@DarkStarDownsyndrom

Trump is the same Donald Trump he's been his whole life.

Pro gay marraige before obama. pro no fault divorce. Literally no stronger a policy on immigration that paul krugman

Trumpers are irredeemably retarded cope and seethe (whilst pooping your diaper) retards.

Trump is the same Donald Trump he's been his whole life.

Pro gay marraige before obama. pro no fault divorce. Literally no stronger a policy on immigration that paul krugman

Trumpers are irredeemably retarded cope and seethe (whilst pooping your diaper) retards.
Trump is controlled opposition, everyone knows that. He is just a better alternative to Biden. I'm not American btw.

I don't think so. He doesn't have that much power, unlike, a monarch who can just order a wall to be built. That's why democracy is a cucked Jewish system. And that's why (((they promote it so much. Stupid Normies think they're in control when they actually are not. Being back monarchy.
No way in the world they will ever let him, Trump is a ((ziokike)) anyways.

Destroy the state

No way in the world they will ever let him, Trump is a ((ziokike)) anyways.
Always been one. But At least he won't start useless wars, the economy will be better and it will make feminists seethe.

Always been one. But At least he won't start useless wars, the economy will be better and it will make feminists seethe.
true, murica anyways will always be israhell's bitch, for perpetuity, regardless of whos in power.

Nah, didn't happen the first time, no way it'll happen the second time. Especially since the first time it was one of his main campaign pledges, while now people barely even remember it with how many things have happened since then.

Nah, didn't happen the first time, no way it'll happen the second time. Especially since the first time it was one of his main campaign pledges, while now people barely even remember it with how many things have happened since then.
Well, one of his pledges now is stop the migrants from flowing in like they're doing so now. That probably means not letting them in. Not a wall.

Well, one of his pledges now is stop the migrants from flowing in like they're doing so now. That probably means not letting them in. Not a wall.
and i doubt he will even curb it tbh, since ziokike agenda rn is really focusing on flooding the first world with migrants.

Pretty much:yes:.
I mean it's not like boomer fatfuck MAGA boomers think. There was still plenty, of Mexicans coming in under trump. Just not as many. I hate when those retards cope with " THIS DIDN'T HAPEEEN UNDER TRUMPPPP"(Read in Texas cowboy accent)

and i doubt he will even curb it tbh, since ziokike agenda rn is really focusing on flooding the first world with migrants.
now that i think about it, mass migration is one of the best weapons if you really wanna fuck up any country from the inside.

now that i think about it, mass migration is one of the best weapons if you really wanna fuck up any country from the inside.
It's only one of the ways. The main thing is sexual degeneracy.
And also they seem to be taking in the worst immigrants as well. Why are literal cannibals from Haiti allowed to enter?

No because nothing ever happens

It's only one of the ways. And they seem to be taking in the worst immigrants as well. Why are literal cannibals from Haiti allowed to enter? The main thing is sexual degeneracy.
ive seen a haitian in DR literally admit they dont even trust their own country's food because of how ubiquitous cannibalism is in there.

ive seen a haitian in DR literally admit they dont even trust their own country's food because of how ubiquitous cannibalism is in there.
There's something wrong/Demonic about that country. The French tried hard to convert them to catholicsm, and instead, they Just added catholic saints to their weird religion. Apparently, The reason they eat each other is so that they become immortal, that's why the gangs are trying to eat each other up.

There's something wrong/Demonic about that country. The French tried hard to convert them to catholicsm, and instead, they Just added catholic saints to their weird religion. Apparently, The reason they eat each other is so that they become immortal, that's why the gangs are trying to eat each other up.
Expected from a country where they have a ritual to literally make a dude your bitch through brain damage with poison. (Zombiefication.)

Also, I have my popcorn ready. America will be complete chaos in a few years. In fact I predict their might be something similar to blm right before the election.

I hope he does too many apes easily getting into this country, might have to move if not

Expected from a country where they have a ritual to literally make a dude your bitch through brain damage with poison. (Zombiefication.)
I have seen videos of them burning, another gang member/criminals balls. These people are complete physcopaths. Just bomb that shithole already

IMG 0579

Trump is a cope.

I hope he does too many apes easily getting into this country, might have to move if not
It won't completely stop,but will just delay the inevitable.

Trump has deep Jewish connections. You can't be a billionaire and not get on your knees for Jews.

Just hire a criminal Nat

Trump has deep Jewish connections. You can't be a billionaire and not get on your knees for Jews.
Trump literally married off one of this children to a Jew.

His bloodline is literally now Jewish.