Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think Trump is a Chad?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I mean, he certainty behaves like one cause he's extremely low inhibit and doesn't give a shit about what other people thinks of him. He's also tall and successful. Do you think he could be considered a Chad?

No, a chad has to look like a chad, not be overweight and old.

he's low-inhib and dominant, at least with his personality-wise, but he has never been a chad

I mean, he certainty behaves like one cause he's extremely low inhibit and doesn't give a shit about what other people thinks of him. He's also tall and successful. Do you think he could be considered a Chad?
He could be a biological female for all I know.

TrumpYoung

Normie

Would slay noodlewhores and currywhores easily

He used to have Chad looks but he is rich and statusmaxxed so he still lives the life of a Chad

your personality said:
If you look at comments made about Trump, I rarely if ever see women mention that he is hot or attractive like they do with other politicians like John Edwards, Bill Clinton or even Barack Obama.

While they have a preference for white men, judging by the amount of hate Trump gets from women, I wouldn't say that he meets their standards of attractive despite being 6'+ and white.
If he looked younger and more muscular instead of fat maybe that would be different.

A lot of studies also show that white women in relationships voted for Trump but single white women voted for Clinton. Here is one such study. In other words, white women were just following their husband's lead on voting.

He probably might have been considered one back then.

Normie

nothing crazy for a white dude tbh, above average tho

Cope, once a Chad always a Chad.
If that's true he wouldn't have all those sexual assault accusations, and jb's would have pictures of him hung up on their walls.

President and important political figure = Chad
Regardless of their politics since they have statuss and moneymaxxed