Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think this might be real?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
I'm getting LARP vibes, I think there is a possibility he could take action against the professor who sent this (@PPEcel thoughts?). Is definitely LARP if the user has not uploaded a picture of himself.

It's completely impossible. Any teacher asking this by message would get fired from any school.

It's completely impossible. Any teacher asking this by message would get fired from any school.
I feel like in this day and age men are so devalued and shit on, there's a 20% chance this may not be a LARP

If this is real, he should sue the school and the foids for failing to provide a safe and healthy learning environment.

I feel like in this day and age men are so devalued and shit on, there's a 20% chance this may not be a LARP

I know men nowadays are extremely devaluated, and this tendency increases a lot, however, it's not the problem here.
The question is : can a teacher risk to lose his job in massive Covid-unemployment era just to briefly please 3 girls ?
The answer is no.

I'll add that this Zoom application probably prevents the teacher to see the private message sent between students, or the teacher has disabled the functionality, or even if he had seen such messages, why would he care about girl gossiping shit ?

Other reason is that the teacher doesn't give a shit about those girls. If they feel offended by someone's else face, they have to see at best the Principal, or most probably, a psychologist about their psychological problem of not standing others' faces.

Also, the teacher doesn't writes on a teacher manner. You can't just call a student "ugly". Believe me, I've been harassed by a teacher at high school, and it's always much more subtle than that. Just like discriminating Blacks is not people calling them Niggers in the streets, but people discretely putting their resumés in the trash bin, or pretending the appartement they wanted has already found someone else, or pushing them to make mistakes and repress any mistake on a disproportionnate way.

Never underestimate society's promptness to appeal to foids' likes and preferences.

Good thing I dont own a webcam

There is no school system in burgerland. Every investment guru, loony church, and ghost town are free to basically do whatever they want with little oversight.

This is definitely a LARP. Foids aren’t going to be paying that much attention to you just for that. A teacher will never email something like this. If the teacher noticed he would atleast tell the foids to knock it off

There is no school system in burgerland. Every investment guru, loony church, and ghost town are free to basically do whatever they want with little oversight.

I recognize the US educationnal system is much different from our French one.
Everything is strictly squared here, and school inspectors are feared by any school as they have almost all the powers. They can close a school, put a negative evaluation, inspect everything that's inside the school, from books contents to homework, teacher planning to disciplinary measures.

It's not really a problem of losing prestige for a school, the problem is that those inspectors can and will, if necessary, initiate judicial proceedings.
Small schools fear them too for another reason ; they are the ones who decide or not to lower the number of teachers assigned to this school.
Which creates ghost towns (yeah even in France we have a ton of ghost towns), because without school, people don't rent or buy properties.

Schoolcels in 2024 will be banned from online classes for being ugly

I'm getting LARP vibes, I think there is a possibility he could take action against the professor who sent this (@PPEcel thoughts?). Is definitely LARP if the user has not uploaded a picture of himself.

Definitely could sue for this