Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think this guy is ugly and have no chance with woman?

Is curry man in the video ugly?

• Total voters
Serious

Serious

Officer

Because if this guy is ugly and it's over for him then I'm not even human.

If he's nt then sure

His face is fine but he's 5'5 apparently which nukes his smv.

NOT OVER.

BUT ITS OVER FOR UGLY BALDING SUBHUMANS

going back to his homeland and he will be a slayer

A few inches taller, remove the glassed and he could be a slayer. But his height cucks him hard

He's by no means ugly. Normie-face, height destroys him though.

I’d kill for this dudes looks.

Unless he’s extremely short he needs to STFU and get rid of that ridiculous brocolli haircut, lose the glasses and exchange them for contacts, get some better clothes and gym maxx hard and he will literally be swimming in bitches.

My point is he’s wrong about himself massively.

He’s one of those dudes that actually has something to work with unlike us trucels.

His teeth look great and his eye area is good and due to Jewish white guilt brainwashing/programming he should be able to secure some white broad after a few months of self improvement efforts if he wants.

Brown girls are a given.

If you're truly blackpilled, you will know that sub 8s will never truly be desired, only settled for. It's over for the majority of men.

I’d kill for this dudes looks.

Unless he’s extremely short he needs to STFU and get rid of that ridiculous brocolli haircut, lose the glasses and exchange them for contacts, get some better clothes and gym maxx hard and he will literally be swimming in bitches.

My point is he’s wrong about himself massively.

He’s one of those dudes that actually has something to work with unlike us trucels.

His teeth look great and his eye area is good and due to Jewish white guilt brainwashing/programming he should be able to secure some white broad after a few months of self improvement efforts if he wants.

Brown girls are a given.
no he's 5"5 in the West

no he's 5"5 in the West
Oh ok he’s fucked then unless he somehow fame maxxes as for example a rapper/musician or YouTube/streamer star.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back