Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think this FORUM will ever become cucked?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
I generally think this FORUM is not cucked on its viewpoints but do you guys ever think infiltratiors will come in and RUIN it? I have faith in the mods but what if a lot of them get replaced? Happens to a lot of sites tbh.

Like if a mod let someone buy his is account or whatever

Its already filled to the top with faggots and normies, I don't think this forum will survive for long

Its already filled to the top with faggots and normies, I don't think this forum will survive for long
Yeah it's kinda sad tbh I saw this FORUM get worse in just a couple months but thankfully a lot of the cucks get banned for now at least

Yeah it's kinda sad tbh I saw this FORUM get worse in just a couple months but thankfully a lot of the cucks get banned for now at least
Yeah but I think about leaving this forum since some of these normie faggots are so high up the social heirachy that they're practically unbanable

Not until my boy @Fat Link is alive

Yeah but young me would have never predicted 4cucks being full of normies lmao.
Forget 4tran honestly.
And if this forum ever gets ruined (I doubt it) I’ll probably move to TOR or some other shitnobodycaresabout part of the net.

homosexuals and IT infiltrators already roam free

4chan trooooooned out years ago and never recovered

I hope not. This is the only place I can talk to guys who relate to the struggle.

I generally think this FORUM is not cucked on its viewpoints but do you guys ever think infiltratiors will come in and RUIN it? I have faith in the mods but what if a lot of them get replaced? Happens to a lot of sites tbh.
Old mods retire

And infiltrators and foids will become new mods

it already is, 2024cels have the run of the place

It's not even a question of being cucked, it's just that I don't like being edgy anymore, there's nothing stopping you either

For me, only pedophiles are really scum