Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do you think this ever happens to female FBI agents

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
They are assigned to lurk on .co and when they read about foid behavior and only wanting Chad, do you think they ever go “tee hee, omg that’s totally me lol :lul:

Doubt. Even if they are assigned. They won't allow themselves to recognise such reality. None of them will. Male or female
Damn. How could you not? It’s so clear especially when it’s spelled out for you. But you’re right.

Assuming women are competent enough to be in the FBI, but gender and diversity quotas I guess.

Damn. How could you not? It’s so clear especially when it’s spelled out for you. But you’re right.
The foid mind can only be exposed to so much truth before it goes into cognitive dissonance mode

They are reading this right now and saying teehee out loud.

All 16 members of the US intelligence community is on incels . co(criminal organization)

Female fbi agents would fuck a chad terrorist

The foid mind can only be exposed to so much truth before it goes into cognitive dissonance mode
foids aren't capable of cognitive dissonance, to experience cognitive dissonance you have to be capable of rational though, instead they operate on emotions and instincts

If this wasn't the case you wouldn't have situation of female fbi agents "falling in love with" and fucking literal terrorists because they are Chad, or female prison wardens having sex with inmates and helping them escape, etc.

Last edited: