Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you think things will get better in the future?

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
Obviously, it is not possible to revert to a trad society. Men are too pacified and cucked to revolt - no matter how mistreated they are, no matter how much inceldom rises.

Could there be some hope in other ways though? New ways of coping.
Like a very advanced loyal AI robot waifu + artificial wombs. Or maybe full immersion in a virtual world, like SAO, where you can live your life as virtual Chad. Something, anything. Dudes, please tell me there's hope of escaping clown world :feels:
How long do you guys think it would take for things like that to exist? I just...

Things will get way, way worse. then genetic engineering will become the norm, and society will be filled with docile wageslaves.

In the future I'm going to continue LDARing and then magically I'm going to stumble into a lot of money without working hard for it, and everything is going to be happy and nice. My parents are going to be healthy and happy, my cat too. I'll also find a nice lady because the money will allow me to fix many of my physical issues and also it will give me the time, confidence, and it will cure my depression enough to actually go out there and find me a nice lady.

This is what my brain lowkey dreams about. I try not to think too much about the realistic but grim future lest I have a breakdown.

Society will probably evolve to a similar state to Japan. Normies and incels will spend their time coping with games and VR, virginity rates will skyrocket and birth rates will plummet. Chad has harems of women and most women probably turn into a psychological mess once they're too old to be getting pumped and dumped. Potential betabuxxers already have virtual waifus so they don't need post wall women anymore, so those women will turn into cat ladies. The economy will collapse because there will be a lot more old people than young people. Less workers in the economy and less people to provide for the old people

SAO could be a nice cope. I'd like to have normies chads and foids saomaxx and get stuck in it :lul::lul::lul:

In the future I'm going to continue LDARing and then magically I'm going to stumble into a lot of money without working hard for it, and everything is going to be happy and nice. My parents are going to be healthy and happy, my cat too. I'll also find a nice lady because the money will allow me to fix many of my physical issues and also it will give me the time, confidence, and it will cure my depression enough to actually go out there and find me a nice lady.

This is what my brain lowkey dreams about. I try not to think too much about the realistic but grim future lest I have a breakdown.
tenor.gif

Im putting most my hopes into thot bots I doubt it would be like the real thing but its better than nothing

LOL yeah this will definitely happen. I try not to think about implications too often either.

Looking back on my life it makes perfect sense how I ended up. I was never a hard worker, always used shortcuts and used any excuse I could to get out of most responsibilities. I was never approached by any female, never had any big social circle, let alone something that would even give me a chance to find a femoid.

The writing is on the wall for me pretty much. I met 0 women past 3 years, had 0 dates and 0 meaningful interactions with members of opposite sex that were my age and fertile. I don't even know what I expect to happen. My current lifestyle ends with rope at 40 after exhausting all my savings to LDAR.

Things will get so bad that what we have now will look like paradise in comparison.

LOL yeah this will definitely happen. I try not to think about implications too often either.

Looking back on my life it makes perfect sense how I ended up. I was never a hard worker, always used shortcuts and used any excuse I could to get out of most responsibilities. I was never approached by any female, never had any big social circle, let alone something that would even give me a chance to find a femoid.

The writing is on the wall for me pretty much. I met 0 women past 3 years, had 0 dates and 0 meaningful interactions with members of opposite sex that were my age and fertile. I don't even know what I expect to happen. My current lifestyle ends with rope at 40 after exhausting all my savings to LDAR.
Uhh, too similar to me. Won't write a more detailed response though, gotta shut down my brain before I shatter my comfort zone.

Like a very advanced loyal AI robot waifu + artificial wombs.
We will get to a point where misandric society will have taken over, whereby only men above a certain LMS (look, money, status) threshold will be able to afford to fuck (even worse than now, I mean). These robot tricks will only be used by women, so that beta / useless men will not even be able to afford to fuck an inanimate doll because it will be unilaterally illegal, and they will kill themselves paving the way for the chads. A kind of forced natural selection nazifemen

Nah bro things are going to get a LOT worse. We will probably get put into concentration camps or even holocausted. We are fucked.

Hatred towards ugly males (and short males as well) will of course grow more, to the point that even religious people will have zero hesitation to send us to the dark pit of Void.

If CWII kicks off the males that don’t manage to defeat their inner cuck will end up dead and thus no longer a problem for us.

Read my signature for further elaboration on this truth.

Not in our lifetime, technology isn't nearly advanced.

maby @pp183 thoughts on this

Technology will only facilitate, ultimately, the continuing slow suicide of the human race.

So things are looking up!

Look at Singacuckpore where they said 87% of 'men' between ages 20-30 are single last year.

Don' see any violence or even any complaints by the beta males there.

no. soyciety dosen't care

* More men will become blackpilled.

* Women will lose power as men become more blackpilled.

* Women’s rights will become viewed in an increasingly negative way.

* Surgery will become cheaper and subsidized.

* Prostitution will become legal in more countries.

* More drugs will become legal or decriminalized.

* Sex-Robots will become mainstream within 10 years.

* Technology will improve in general enabling better copes.

* Working remote will become easier.

* Healthcare will become better.

* Ordering things online will become better and easier.

* The world will keep getting richer in terms of GDP/Capita.

Last edited:
Things are gonna get worst before they get better. The things you have listed, like virtual chad life or loyal AI waifus would be met by stiff resistance by woman and try to lobby the government to ban them. It's already in motion some woman think it should be banned.
Personally I don't have a thing for sex dolls but if they already feel intimated by a lifeless sex doll, what makes you think they would be okay with robot waifues?

Things will get way, way worse. then genetic engineering will become the norm, and society will be filled with docile wageslaves.
Line up and get your (((vaccination)))!

Join the collection of goydroids.

jews will solidify there international control. Infrastructure will crumble as millions starve in the dark....

There's more, and all of it is bad.

The only way your future can exist is without jews in control of everything.

Last edited:
just imagine the next generation of normalscum. I predict at least a 5 average IQ drop by 2050

Technology to kill, especially electromagnetic have increased exponentially since the 60s. Everyone have less than 10% chance to survive past 10 years once NWO agenda of 500 million pop. Kik into high gear.

No, the world will be more hipergamic and more progressist, its over

Shit will get way worse. Wait until genetic engineering and everyone who has money is a Chad or Tyrone.

Unless extreme economic downward spiral nothing is going to change for shit

Artificial wombs are the most nationalist thing ever. JFL at "bioethics" tradcucks. JBOTO theory.

Sexbots and artificial wombs are the future. But we don't really know an exact timeframe for their development. I'd say that we should be trying to lay the groundwork for male separatism first so males can leave gynocentric societies and pool our capital and resources into our own.

In 10 years I'll have a good high paying job, my own apartment, bunch of nice copes and good health and regular (hooker) sex. So yes, my life will get better. And I'm only 20 so yeah by the time I'm 30 I'll live a life better than 99% men despite being a Sub4 male.

In 10 years I'll have a good high paying job, my own apartment, bunch of nice copes and good health and regular (hooker) sex. So yes, my life will get better. And I'm only 20 so yeah by the time I'm 30 I'll live a life better than 99% men despite being a Sub4 male.

awesome dude good for you

Things will get so bad that what we have now will look like paradise in comparison.

The 1950's nuclear family is already paradise compared to today.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back