Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think things will get better for you? Do you have any realistic basis for feeling hopeful?

(i love silent hill ost)

My only hope is that there is a sociocultural change in favor of men.

It seems that the pendulum is slowly beginning to reverse.

Last edited:
My health problems are getting better so maybe

Well I almost qualified to be a general labourer and I heard the sites near me pay around £15 an hour and also you can die easily on construction sites so maybe I will die or maybe I will make a bit of money and gamble it on some shit and win and become rich and be able to truly start my life but it's already too late so I don't really know why im doing this. Maybe I can save up 10k and make a burger van and run that instead. Hire a guyto help out and train him properly. Be like McDonald's and become super rich if I was good and lucky.

No point now anyway because the girls I liked are all roasted out and used up and pretty much everything I enjoyed is shit now. Like that meme I feel like I yearn for the coal mines now. I just want distracting hard labour all day and do it every day and one day in 15 years I'll have become good with tools and probably know lots of skilled men and also stacks up some good money. But that the best case scenario. Realistically it distracts me enough just to save me from insanity and pays enough just to keep me from being in poverty.

Maybe eventually I’ll just be like the redpillers who act like pussy doesn’t matter and life is about discipline or something, might try to cope and say it everyday until I think it’s true, probably would rather be delusional atp

richardramirez-serialkiller.gif

Yes.

My upcoming surgery + leanmaxxing + SEAmaxx. This is my final attempt at salvaging my life. If it is to fail I will go quietly into the night but at least I won't have any regrets as I have truly tried everything I could at that point.
Literally me except without seamaxx