Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think these guys are incel?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Imo, it's over for all of them. The most attractive guy in this pic is a 5/10 facewise (manlet holding up the ok sign)
n20edyxjm0h41.jpg

Yes. Anyone who says "No" is a coping faggot

image should be loaded in now
I know you are referring to the incelstine meeting at Denny's, they are all incels except the blonde guy in green

IMO the dark haired white guy on the far left mogs the rest of the group, I might be coping tho as a dark haired guy myself. Asian guy with glasss on the right could probably run K-POP game and sleep with at least one girl eventually.

Blonde guy in green looks like the kind of man to tip the plumber extra to fuck his girlfriend.

one of them isn't, you can probably guess which

I know you are referring to the incelstine meeting at Denny's, they are all incels except the blonde guy in green
He's a manlet with eye asymmetry, small palete, and large forehead

All of them are normie looking. Ugliest one is the short Chink and even he is 4/10.

blonde hair and bandana guy look alright tbh

Fakecels. They could find girls if not toxin inceks

Kukiai

Most of em have great hair/hairlines.

All mog me 'cus they have straight hair and fair skin

They probably are, but I'm unsure about 1-2 guys

Imo, it's over for all of them. The most attractive guy in this pic is a 5/10 facewise (manlet holding up the ok sign)
n20edyxjm0h41.jpg
They're all sub5 except for 2 of them. Who have potential to be rated 6/10 at best with looksmaxxing.

It's over for many man. Only chad, betacucks, and celebrities can make it, you choose

how badly do you mog them

He's a manlet with eye asymmetry, small palete, and large forehead
how do you know he is a manlet? and large forehead can easily be covered with bangs, you can't seriously look at this guy's facial bone structure and say he is an incel. JFL, he mogs 99% of this forum (the other 1% are fakecels)

@Yerberito do you mog them

Sans titre

Over for all of them except these guys.

Mirin' the ethnic guy with the waifu shirt
IMG 20200216 150004