Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think there will be incel chaos after the war in Russia?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
In Russia, many young men are left without prospects. Being sentenced to alcohol and now even war.

The young male population has dropped alot, but this is equalized by foids leaving in droves and we all know that gender ratio matters less now they have these dating apps.

I envision a possible incel-like chaos state of Russia after the war, when the crippled veterans return home now suffering from PTSD and all other sort of issues.

Knowing Russia, these veterans will be dropped back into society without much therapy/brainwashing, which will be mixed with fairly lethal of Vodka.

There is a solid foundation of incel and incel like groups in Russia. If you type in "incel" on Telegram channel search, virtually all channels are Russian.

Last edited:
true russia is filled with blackpilled men

No it will be just like after WW2. Lots of men died and the men that came back bred all the women. Easy.

Men who survived the war and had only one leg would go from village to village breeding foids. It was heaven, even truecels would get laid.

Depends on the individual. Some will be too traumatized to do anything else in life, others will become low inhib maxxed from fighting in the war and will use it on foids, making them ascend if they haven’t already. That’s if they aren’t ugly or sperg

Also during WW2 Russian incels raped 5 million german women and sexually enslaved them. They raped women for months and most german babies born after WW2 were half russian. This of course is only fair.

In Russia, many young men are left without prospects. Being sentenced to alcohol and now even war.

The young male population has dropped alot, but this is equalized by foids leaving in droves and we all know that gender ratio matters less now they have these dating apps.

I envision a possible incel-like chaos state of Russia after the war, when the crippled veterans return home now suffering from PTSD and all other sort of issues.

Knowing Russia, these veterans will be dropped back into society without much therapy/brainwashing, which will be mixed with fairly lethal of Vodka.

There is a solid foundation of incel and incel like groups in Russia. If you type in "incel" on Telegram channel search, virtually all channels are Russian.

View attachment 1296479
No, the Russian people tolerate any government and will never rise up against it, because all the dissatisfied have already emigrated, and secondly, after decades of repression, Gulags, there is already some kind of genetic fear of power.

Russians never rise up. Its in their nature to be fucked over and over and over again. Their whole history is about how yet another emperor/dictator whips them and kills millions of them. As long as they have vodka they will be fine.

At the end of the day - Russian people attacked and killed many of their neighbors so its not like anyone should feel sorry for them. I think they kinda like it when their dicator is treating them like shit, because they know he has balls. They somehow reminds women - they feel exictment when someone is aggresive and hits them in the face.

Last edited:
Russians never rise up. Its in their nature to be fucked over and over and over again. Their whole history is about how yet another emperor/dictator whips them and kills millions of them. As long as they have vodka they will be fine.

At the end of the day - Russian people attacked and killed many of their neighbors so its not like anyone should feel sorry for them. I think they kinda like it when their dicator is treating them like shit, because they know he has balls. They somehow reminds women - they feel exictment when someone is aggresive and hits them in the face.
It was just a negative selection: first serfdom and the tsars, then the Bolsheviks and their experiment of creating Homo Sovieticus.

It was just a negative selection: first serfdom and the tsars, then the Bolsheviks and their experiment of creating Homo Sovieticus.
Sometimes I dont understand how a nation could born people like Tolstoy and Solzhenitsyn and at the same time worship dictators that killed mostly their own nation. Its just so weird.

When Ukrainan cinflict went big in 2022, I heard saying that russian people will forgive Putin killing 75% of them, but wont forgive loosing war.

Last edited:
No, the Russian people tolerate any government and will never rise up against it, because all the dissatisfied have already emigrated, and secondly, after decades of repression, Gulags, there is already some kind of genetic fear of power.
Well I'm not talking about on the government level, but rather more individual chimpouts

Tbh homo sovietcus is just a lower trust version of the ideal fascist man

Sometimes I dont understand how a nation could born people like Tolstoy and Solzhenitsyn and at the same time worship dictators that killed mostly their own nation. Its just so weird.

When Ukrainan cinflict went big in 2022, I heard saying that russian people will forgive Putin killing 75% of them, but wont forgive loosing war.
Russians will forgive losing the war too, they just don't care, they will tolerate anything, they just don't care, they are engaged in physical survival, because their income is barely enough for the Internet, utilities, food. Russians will rise up only when they have nothing to eat, but so far there are no problems with food in Russia.

Russians will forgive losing the war too, they just don't care, they will tolerate anything, they just don't care, they are engaged in physical survival, because their income is barely enough for the Internet, utilities, food. Russians will rise up only when they have nothing to eat, but so far there are no problems with food in Russia.
True Russians are among the most obese nation in Europe

Stalin lost the winter War in Finland, but he was forgiven for it. Lenin lost the Soviet-Polish war conscientiously and was forgiven for it too.

Last edited:
Nah nothing ever happens

No. But if they try something, the government will send non blackpilled incels to kill them.

Propaganda. Same for a nazi propaganda, nazi skinheads stand for white race and fap on hitler who killed million white people

No it will be just like after WW2. Lots of men died and the men that came back bred all the women. Easy.

Men who survived the war and had only one leg would go from village to village breeding foids. It was heaven, even truecels would get laid.
Impossible, it worked in the past due to the lack of access to information, why wouldn't foids stay with their veteran lovers when the best looking dude they know is John down the road and these men are celebrated as heroes of their country. They were seen as the literal peak of masculinity for even fighting in a battle like that. They practically had not much options like the men either so ofc that would happen.

In modern society, soldiers are constantly villainised for all the work they have done, and women constantly are exposed to the top 1% everyday; women constantly despise ""toxic"" masculinity if it's not from a 6/10 or beyond. And women now have infinitely more choices compared to men.

You know what will really happen? Sub6 soldiers will come back home villainised by the female population, blamed for the whole war due to how media paints it, having extreme PTSD and eventually drowning themselves in alcohol and incel forums to cope with the memories.

Russians are weird, they follow always one dictator and dont even know what exactly they fight and die for.

Surprised russians have such amounts of vigin guys, i thought russians fuck for life?