Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think there will be any resolve to the immigration crisis?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Totalitarian Autist with gamer characteristics
★★★★★
if you live in the west, I'm sure you've seen much more diversity than you're used to. Many on the far right propose all these ideas but everytime they elect somebody nothing happens. This is why I kinda gave up on politics since the politicians do nothing and nothing will get better. At least your chances of ascension are a little bit higher since more women. Americans are lucky since they get latinas everywhere unlike here where we have pajeetas everywhere who are GIGA chad only

it will only get worse

Nope. Its all just a matter of time now

urban europe will turn out the same as urban america
maybe they're gonna return segregation and have race wars in the latter half of the 21st century but I wouldn't give a shit I would be dead

No, mass immigration happening on the west is a jewish agenda, unless Hitler comes back from the grave no one gonna stop it.

if you live in the west, I'm sure you've seen much more diversity than you're used to. Many on the far right propose all these ideas but everytime they elect somebody nothing happens. This is why I kinda gave up on politics since the politicians do nothing and nothing will get better. At least your chances of ascension are a little bit higher since more women. Americans are lucky since they get latinas everywhere unlike here where we have pajeetas everywhere who are GIGA chad only
Cope, most of 3rd world niggers are men in militar age, you rarely see women and the ones you see are either kids or elderly. Not that anythjng would change since these women are also filthy animals.

Are you talking about canada? Indians make me barf.

I too wonder when the traitors will get strung up