Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think there is another reason for your inceldom aside from "Bad luck"?

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
Do you think maybe you had a past life or some shit that you were a bully in, so now in this life, you pay the consequences?

Do you think maybe you had a past life or some shit that you were a bully in, so now in this life, you pay the consequences?
All religions are a way to cope. There is a cruel reality and a combination of factors: Bloated female hypergamy due to dating sites + Increasing inequality between the poor and the rich and the death of the middle class (Neoliberalism) + An increase in the earnings of foids in the market and their general increase in colleges, which is why betabux is becoming less relevant. We were just unlucky to be born and live at this time, if we were in the 1980s-1990s-2000s, we would have found ourselves a foid.

the world is just unfair

The theory of karmic debt is retarded because to get by in this world by design you have to hurt others in some way

Im severely ugly

Not really, its the generic lottery

No
No

I think it's just bad luck

Just horrible luck.

even if this is true, wouldn't that still be bad luck? Not like the current me had any say in the past me's actions.

even if this is true, wouldn't that still be bad luck? Not like the current me had any say in the past me's actions.
Sheeeit you're right

local, national and global economy has a effect

Those are always fun theories to schizomaxx on but I've unironically gotten rejected before people and people said "good you dodged a bullet"

Chronic loneliness and boredom suck, but I guess it's better than bad company

Geomaxxing out of Babylon is the only reasonable explanation I can come up with, decent men simply aren't wanted In a western foids solipsistic melodrama

horrible luck + bad looks and brain genes

I’m just extremely unlucky to be born asian and autistic your chances of success are 0. period. none.

I don’t think 6’4 with a 22 inch bidelt, 8 inches, and a chang face would ascend me

Some people get all of the luck. The rest of us get all of the muck.