Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you think there are foids who understand incels?

stevefrombrighton

stevefrombrighton

:==
I was wondering if there are some foids out there who can actually understand us. If so, do you think these are only ugly btches? Or no foid at all?

They all know that the blackpill is the truth but they'll never admit it.
It's dumb to seek validation from foids or hope that they "understand" you, even if they understand you, they're still foids at the end of the day so they'll never admit the truth and will continue to ride the cock carousel then settle for a cuck betabuxxer.

Do NAWALT :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: actually exist? İntEResting question, but tbh İ highly doubt it :incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:

They'll "understand" as much as necessary to delude vulnerable orbiters.

S.R.B

They maybe can accept is as an concept or just on surface, they cant understand something they cant experience, no one can. Thats why words "i know how you feel" mean nothing unless you have been through the same or similar. Thats why their answer would be "it is what it is, deal with it" easier said than done when it doesnt concern you.

There exist foids who work in the sciences, engineering, the geopolitical arena. There are a minority that have demonstrated the capability to understand systems, power dynamics and whatnot so I suspect that the answer is yes* *but don't expect that it changes anything, or that you will even find any. Remember, watch what they do, not what the say (or claim to understand). Behavior tells all.

No, not even the old ones.

Women are incapable of understanding.
Never tell your problems to a woman.
She will just humiliate you and look down at you.

Not even for a second and if a foid seem like they do they are just agreeing to make money off of the manosphere community example: justpearlythings

I was wondering if there are some foids out there who can actually understand us. If so, do you think these are only ugly btches? Or no foid at all?
all that sympathy goes out the window when they see our heights
There exist foids who work in the sciences, engineering, the geopolitical arena. There are a minority that have demonstrated the capability to understand systems, power dynamics and whatnot so I suspect that the answer is yes* *but don't expect that it changes anything, or that you will even find any. Remember, watch what they do, not what the say (or claim to understand). Behavior tells all.
bitches in STEM are some of the most successful dark triad chasers out there. If they simply reach 5/10 status, they tend to have a legit alpha Chad bf, AND a harem of beta orbiter friendzoned dwarves who treat her like Snow White

Last edited:
all that sympathy goes out the window when they see our heights

bitches in STEM are some of the most successful dark triad chasers out there. If they simply reach 5/10 status, they tend to have a legit alpha Chad bf, AND a harem of beta orbiter friendzoned dwarves who treat her like Snow White
Death to Disneyland :feelsclown:

No foid could ever possibly hope to understand our plight, it is mentally impossible for them to comprehend it

Foids think men (incels up to mid tier normies) should feel privileged to betabuxx for them- even if its a 2/10 landwhale with three kids from three different Tyrones. If you were to try to explain to them why that's a no-go, their heads would explode

They can never understand what goes on in the mind of a heterosexual male. They're not designed to do so.

My older sister does. I talk to her about the blackpill a fair bit and she agrees with a lot. I think some women who are mature do but they just don't care

They maybe can accept is as an concept or just on surface, they cant understand something they cant experience, no one can. Thats why words "i know how you feel" mean nothing unless you have been through the same or similar. Thats why their answer would be "it is what it is, deal with it" easier said than done when it doesnt concern you.

It's dumb to seek validation from foids or hope that they "understand" you, even if they understand you, they're still foids at the end of the day so they'll never admit the truth and will continue to ride the cock carousel then settle for a cuck betabuxxer.
Based

Obviously not, foid.

"Misogyny is never justifiable.. just like homophobia, racism..."

Wow, she doesn't even mention misandry. She probably doesn't even know that term exists, proving our point. Ruined her own argument right there lmao.

It's like she's struggling REALLY hard not to sound like an NPC while failing completely at it.

This. If you secretly watch a foid on the internet, you can find out she's hypocritical af. Yet she'll never admit that.

did she take a heroin shot before filming that video?
Don't think so. This is literally how they sound when they are trying to construct an argument of their own.

Don't think so. This is literally how they sound when they are trying to construct an argument of their own.
she legit looks the average heroin crackwhore you'd see on the street

My older sister does. I talk to her about the blackpill a fair bit and she agrees with a lot. I think some women who are mature do but they just don't care
Ask your sister to help you get a gf, maybe some of her female friends..
Try even convincing her to act like your gf to make you feel better, you really need to take advantage of this otherwise you go insane letting years pass away..
Gamble my friend gamble and try not to fail, your happiness depends on this

None understand us

Ask your sister to help you get a gf, maybe some of her female friends..
Try even convincing her to act like your gf to make you feel better, you really need to take advantage of this otherwise you go insane letting years pass away..
Gamble my friend gamble and try not to fail, your happiness depends on this
Thanks for the advice brocel, but it won't work unfortunately. Her friends are all in their 30's and I'm a 20yo looking ugly manlet. They see me as a brother. She also doesn't want to help so that's a thing too. Even my younger sister won't help and talks crap about me. I'm in it alone it seems

No. Explaining the bp to a foid is the same as explaining the [UWSL]theory of relativity to a chimpanzee. [/UWSL]

Nobody can understand the pain incels go through. Not men, not women:blackpill::blackpill:

Most females know we are right, thats why they get so mad when we talk about our problems. They are our natural enemies.

I'm pretty sure they understand us, but their hatred for ugly men is still greater than their compassion.

Not a Single Foid will ever understand our despair :feelswhat: