Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you think there are foids on incels.is?

I think its you

Yes, also a lot of Normie infiltrators like you.

Ofc, they just don't admit it. I've heard of journalists and foids from IT saying they have 'infiltrated' our forums jfl

the few times that they infiltrate they get banned within the span of first few posts, you better count your posts greycel because your days are numbered.

the few times that they infiltrate they get banned within the span of first few posts, count your posts greycel because your days are numbered.
you mean I'm in danger because I don't have enough posts or because I act like a f*ggot?

they are here for sure

Yeah there are, and they masturbate while reading our misogynist comments too.

Yes foids love the incel culture, they think we are funny and have a cool personality. Just look at how some foid communities like truefemcels tried to mimic the incel culture. And how foids started to use words like moid. As long as they are not giga cucked they should be able to stay stealth here.

Probably also some FTM that became angry bald manlets posting and larping here.

Some come across as girls, getting defensive or making threads that make us looks bad, probably more bluepilled incels in denial from IT and transgender freaks though.

Yes, I met my gf on incels.is

Chances are, most are foids

I wouldn't doubt it at all :feelskek:

Only if they're infiltrating to mock us. and if they're infiltrating to mock us, it means they can't get Chad.

Doubtful, they don't need to make fake posts here like they did on incel subreddits. A select few individuals post enough questionable content that they have an excess amount of ammunition.