Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think the Zodiac Killer could have been an incel?

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

leper
-
I looked into this case many years ago and forgot about it but then I had a random thought, if it were possible that the Zodiac killer was an incel, or a divorcee. His early killings were all young couples in serene beautiful rural areas, if he were an incel it would make sense because he was envious of them, he then decided to kill regular people because supposedly he wanted to show his versality and adaptiveness which coincide with later stage incel feelings.

However the elements that make me question this theory is that it happened during the late 60s, there wouldn't have been much incels back then because of the social fabric at the time. I don't doubt there were a decent chunk of lonely men in every time period, it just isn't as much as there is now. Furthermore, his letters and ciphered messages reveal extreme rage and resentment towards society but it was nothing about Inceldom or hating couples, perhaps he was too ashamed to be specific about it since it was the true reason he was miserable.

Thoughts?

@SlayerSlayer @DarkStarDownBad

Any serial killer who targeted women or couples is extremely based in my books. Sexhavers shouldn't be allowed to enjoy their lives while making ours miserable.

That's pretty interesting actually.

He seems based af, fuck normgroids

It could have also been the case that it was a normie who became a misanthrope overtime due to whatever life experiences he was faced with. As a way to release his anger for life, he targeted those who were in their "prime" of their lives AKA young naive sexhavers to relieve himself from frustration.

Ross Sullivan was a promising suspect. And he was a socially awkward librarian from what I've known. Probably non NT too. So there's a good chance he was a virgin with rage.

Any serial killer who targeted women or couples is extremely based in my books. Sexhavers shouldn't be allowed to enjoy their lives while making ours miserable.
Based take I agree

yes he is very based I like him

he also killed a lot of men though, i think if he was an incel he probably only killed women and probably raped them as well

The reason I am always fascinated with SKs is the fact that they are 99% of the time incels.

Even though Dahmer was a faggot chadlite he never had sex, he always killed his victims before proceeding to jack off on their dismembered bodies.

Ted Kaczynski was a truecels manlet braincel. He did kiss a woman though when he was in collage so I guess that he still mogs me.

Edmund Kemper... Well if you know, you know. He basically took what he wanted from women, including deep throating his mother's severed head.

There are a lot of cases of serial killers that were incels, like most of them with some exceptions never had a girlfriend and were lifelong virgins. Even one of the toolbox killers was a virgin before doing what he did.

I looked into this case many years ago and forgot about it but then I had a random thought, if it were possible that the Zodiac killer was an incel, or a divorcee. His early killings were all young couples in serene beautiful rural areas, if he were an incel it would make sense because he was envious of them, he then decided to kill regular people because supposedly he wanted to show his versality and adaptiveness which coincide with later stage incel feelings.

However the elements that make me question this theory is that it happened during the late 60s, there wouldn't have been much incels back then because of the social fabric at the time. I don't doubt there were a decent chunk of lonely men in every time period, it just isn't as much as there is now. Furthermore, his letters and ciphered messages reveal extreme rage and resentment towards society but it was nothing about Inceldom or hating couples, perhaps he was too ashamed to be specific about it since it was the true reason he was miserable.

Thoughts?
It wouldn’t surprise me if he was since he was going ER on young couples
FB92FA0A B95E 4AAA A1AC F7857E68C076

He wasnt ugly though if this sketch Is accurate
But apparently He was a fat manlet So he Probably was incel since he was definitely Non nt if he became a serial killer
193A8405 06E5 43B5 B2F4 E802B3F2F1E7

didn't they find out who it was

very strong possibility, and as another user pointed out, a prime suspect was a non-NT librarian who probably was a "proto-incel" as we term it.

The fact he almost exclusively targeted young couples in their prime is also good evidence, since most other serial killers tend to just target randoms or go after foids by themselves(Bundy).

@SlayerSlayer thoughts ?

Thoughts?
He's a hero to me

He should’ve killed more sexhavers instead of stopping like a pussy

This post is Cancer

Maybe. He killed young couples so maybe he had hatred towards foids, perhaps he wasn't necessarily an incel or a virgin , maybe he wasn't, but maybe he's had some kind of unrequited love or smth.