Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think the quarantine has lasted long enough?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I don't. People are already going to parties and packing in like sardines from officials lessening the quarantine in the USA. It's clear the government is desperate over the economy and we aren't ready for a second wave.

shouldn't have happened at all lifefuel though normies are that stupid to doom the economy like that

I wish it would last longer...

shouldn't have happened at all lifefuel though normies are that stupid to doom the economy like that

Fuck 'em, I love watching the world burn.

I'm in the minority but my life has gotten really fucking easy and simple during these trying times. Most of my family lost their jobs and are on unemployment but I'm still working and better yet I'm working from home now. And my productivity has skyrocketed compared to my other coworkers because I actually can work from home and not fake it. My bosses are happy and I'm literally only doing half of what I can possibly do since I don't want to overachieve because the only "reward" that would give me is more work.

I haven't left my apartment in 3 weeks and I couldn't be happier. I'm going to hate when everything is back to normal. I hate normal. Normal sucks ass. I like this virus and how it keeps the normies away from me. No office parties. No rumros and gossip spreading. Not having to look at sluts that I can't have. I'm so content right now.

I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far. I can LDAR without any of the shame that used to plague me.

As long as Chad and foids can continue to live their happy lives it will never be enough.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

School is a joke now and I quit my job right before the pandemic. Started gymcelling and gained 6 pounds. Life is pretty good tbh