Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think the Nazis/Axis powers were the good guys in World War Two?

Do you think the Nazis/Axis powers were the good guys in World War Two?

• Yes. They were the obvious good guys.

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Yes. Although there was no clear-cut battle of good and evil, they were the relatively better side.

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • No. They were the obvious bad guys.

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • No. Although there was no clear-cut battle of good and evil, they were the relatively worse side.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • No. There was no good or evil side in that conflict.

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • I don't know. / I don't care.

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
youre cuck if you think otherwise

Soviet Union attacked my country and we teamed up with the Germans so they were definitely better than the Russians

It's hard to say, ww2 was basically a chads vs cucks war, the cuck side won. I sympathise with Hitler on many things but if he won then blonde tall aryan chads would be privileged af while dark haired manlets like me would most likely suffer

Anyone who fought against the (((soviet))) "union" is a good guy in my book.

Yes bro. The world wouldn’t be the festering pile of degenerate shit it is today if the Axis had won. No feminism, no LGBT, none of that Jewry.

Well that depends, but I do think that they truly wanted to have a great world without conflicts and evil races after all was set and done. So their main goal and endgame was definitely just to have a great world and fair and free country for all the white people.

Yes bro. The world wouldn’t be the festering pile of degenerate shit it is today if the Axis had won. No feminism, no LGBT, none of that Jewry.

Soviet Union attacked my country and we teamed up with the Germans so they were definitely better than the Russians
tbh it wasn't Germanys primary goal to defend Europe against the communists.

But the Germans defended Europe against the communists.

Option 2.

The world would be better had they won, that's almost certain.

It was over even for them. Even the Nazis couldn't stop these whores.
>Hey Goebbels, I want to cuck you with the Fuhrer
Quote love is meant for husbands but my love for hitler is stronger i would give my life for m

Your signature man. He warned us.

Both sides were varying degrees of bad, for different reasons. Knowing how it all turned out though, I wish the Germans won. The west deserves to burn.

Just be Adolf Hitler:

maxresdefault.jpg

The Germans were the good guys.

Stalin was pretty based too. Just a shame they didn't clink the Berlin-Moscow Axis option.

JFL curries like me would be sent to auchwitz if nazism ideology spread...

JFL curries like me would be sent to auchwitz if nazism ideology spread...
No you would not. India would gain it's independence and exist in an axis world with Chanra Bose as its first head of state.

Attachments

• main-qimg-8c40ad7f4e9b599502f3d7a1365dbe3b.png
    main-qimg-8c40ad7f4e9b599502f3d7a1365dbe3b.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 30
Once you get past muh hawlacawst then yes.

It was over even for them. Even the Nazis couldn't stop these whores.
>Hey Goebbels, I want to cuck you with the Fuhrer
View attachment 85739

Your signature man. He warned us.
Did she really say that? I can't be totally sure about it because (((they))) told us many lies about the nazis.

Did she really say that? I can't be totally sure about it because (((they))) told us many lies about the nazis.
I don't know, but I would not put it past them. Still, an Axis victory would have been way better for the west. Eugenic policies, traditional patriarchy keeping hypergamy in check, masculine upbringing for young boys and etc.

The Nazis were cucks who worshipped their Aryan foids.
JFL if you think they were good.

That's political bullshit that has nothing to do with inceldom. Women can be entitled even under male-ruled dictatorships, regardless of feminism existing or not.
Ethniccels would be even more fucked than they are now, because only Aryan people would be allowed to have actual relationships and reproduce.

They were definitely better than the modern day politicians and parties. Also miles better than commies.
Kikes are not innocent, but I don't think we should kill them all. They should be called out on many things and the western society needs to work on reducing the jewish representation in the media especially.

Ethniccels would be even more fucked than they are now, because only Aryan people would be allowed to have actual relationships and reproduce.
Ethnics are not entitled to live in White countries, sweaty.

But you would have gotten a good deal from an Axis victory nonetheless. Arabs would have benefited from the eradication of Zionism; and they along with curries and many other ethnics would have benefited from the defeat of the British Empire. If anything, the post-war prohibition of immigration and miscegenation would have prevented ethniccels from getting cucked. As for Blacks in America, if they weren't integrated they would have remained relatively patriarchal and cohesive (unlike today, where Shaniquas who want Tyrone thug dicks are the heads of every Black household).

Last edited: